• Search Engine Optimization specialist (on-page and off-page) with proven strategies that are up to date to the latest trends and algorithm of Google and other search engines
-- Expert in the following off page link building strategies such as article marketing, Web 2.0 marketing, social bookmarking, directory listing, blog commenting, forum posting, PDF submission, video marketing, Infographics, Google Authorship, etc.
-- Expert in the following on page search engine optimization strategies~ generating sitemaps (html/xml), Google URL submission, installing Google analytics, installing necessary plug ins, Google webmaster tools submissions, creating meta tags (meta title and meta description), content quality control (keyword density and stuffing), site analysis and fixing the problem, html coding, social media integration, google review integration, etc
--Expert in in-depth keyword research, density analysis, and reporting.
• Social Media Marketing specialist with proven marketing techniques to increase a site's visibility, traffic, and sales. Manages
• Very knowledgeable in WordPress (on page SEO, and html codes).
• SEO content writer for 6 years (have written articles, press releases, reviews, blogs, product descriptions) with very good research skills.
• Data Entry and lead generation skills.
• Manages and supervises staff
• Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and other commonly used SEO/VA software such as Screaming Frog, URL Profiler, Raven Tools, Last Pass, Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords/Keyword Tool, MozBar (seo tools), Link Finder Pro, Scrapebox, SEO Spyglass, SEO quake, TheBestSpinner, Camtasia, Photoshop, unique article wizards (UAW), etc
• Have good internet skills, including the use of e-mail programs and group messaging.
• Have good organizational skills and record keeping.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
I am a Bachelor of Arts in English graduate, and I just finished my Masters Degree in Education. I have 2 years of experience as a customer support representative for Linksys who provides technical support for people from North America. I am also a private journalism coach who has produced winners in different schools press conferences. I am very fluent in speaking and writing using the English language. Moreover, I have a standard American accent making it very easy for English native speakers to converse with me.
I have seven years of professional experience in writing. I have a wide range of writing ability: technical writing, creative writing, poetry, etc. I also have very good research skills.
Additionally, I teach English subjects to Senior High School students in the Philippines. That being said, I can assure you that you can count on my ability.
Moreover, I also have great SEO skills. So if you want your articles to be search engine optimized, then I am the perfect fit for the job. I can also do keyword research to really optimize every content.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.