• I've been working online since 2006.
• I'm results-oriented and detail-oriented.
• Highly adaptable and trainable.
• Have background on the following:
** For office tasks including Live Chat:
* Google services ( e.g., Google Plus, Google Drive, etc )
* Mindomo for Mind Mapping
* Evergreenbusinesssystem for Webinars
* MailChimp & Infusionsoft for CRM
* Polycom for Outbound calls
* Slack – For team conversations
* Live Support Software
*** For Blogging and/or
Internet marketing ( including E-Commerce and Affiliate Marketing )
** AFFILIATE MARKETING
• The Mini Site Formula
• Social Profit Formula
• Google Cash detective
• GCD Clickbank
• Commission Junction
• Traffic Geyser
** For video marketing (e.g. affiliate video marketing )
Or just for any artistic creations:
* YouTube and other Video Sites
* Sparkol Whiteboard Animation
* Adobe Photoshop
** For Social Media:
* Outbound calls using Polycom
* Contacted specific US companies and invited them to avail of my employer’s advertising services.
* Online Research
o Web Directories
* Simple/Basic Noise removal from audio or video file using:
* AVS4YOU Audio Software
* Simple/Basic Audio/ Video/ Document / Image file Conversion Using
o Convert MP3 to WAV
o Convert JPEG to PNG
o Covert PDF to Word Doc
* Simple/Basic conversion of Flash SWF to GIF using:
* iWisoft Software
BELOW IS AN EXAMPLES OF MY WEBSITE WORK:
Free royalty image search
I have 11 years of experience doing varied online assignments.
I have done audio as well as blogging work.
I have done internet marketing before.
I've done blogging using Wordpress and Joomla. And, I also know Html and Google analytics because I have my own blogsite.
CARTOON TYPE: 1) http://youtu.be/BanzmZ8nhc4 2) http://youtu.be/gGnNCnxz6Jk NON - CARTOON TYPE: 1) http://youtu.be/ziNZ6_mEBks 2) http://youtu.be/8WuXPJ2tQxw
I'm a graduate of a business course, that is Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I also have my own offline, brick & mortar business at home, but I would really rather work on video creations than online accounting tasks if possible.
I've done online support chores.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.