Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $5.00/hour ($880.00/month)
September 19th, 2023 (7 days ago)
November 2nd, 2018
With the experience, I gained and skills that I developed with my online work, they are useful with any future work. I can make the most out of my skills and experience while working with future clients as well as promote further growth in this field.
To further advance my career and enhance my writing skills and become part of a pool of highly experienced and talented teams of writers, researchers, authors, copywriters, and editors.
• Goal-oriented and enthusiastic
• Open-minded and highly adaptable
• Ability to work for long and extended hours
• Flexible writer on different web and multi-platform applications
• Quick eye for detail (spelling, grammar)
• Able to comply with deadlines, work with team members, and dedication to work
• Eagerness to improve my technical knowledge and skills
Web Content Writer (February 2021 - Present)Digital Media Solutions Clearwater, Florida
Content Writer (November 2020 - Present)NO-BS Marketplace South Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Web Content Writer (February 2020 - Present)
Web Content Writer (May 2019 - Present)
Freelance Web Content Writer (Sept 2014 – Present)
Vancouver First Aid Ltd.
• Write and post good quality health-related (first aid) articles with SEO on various websites using WordPress.
• Include links and keywords in all content to improve the search engine rankings of the client.
• Use updated SEO techniques to increase traffic and improve site rankings
• Add keywords, meta descriptions, and alt images to help in the SEO presence of the client.
• Upload content, images, and pages in WordPress
Freelance Web Content Writer (July 2011 – Present)
Various online clients
• Write high-quality content articles on different topics
• Edit and rewrite articles assigned from time to time
• Planning and setting up documents for the proper article format
• Perform research to gather pertinent data and images related to the assigned article
• Submit completed content within the given timeline
• Use proper keyword placement, article formatting, and other good SEO practices
• Data entry, transcription, and typing tasks
• Proofreading/grammar checking
• Research and fact-checking
• Windows OS Platforms
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Google Docs
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.