• Responsible for conducting full life cycle recruitment to identify and approach suitable IT candidates.
• Works directly with new and existing clients to understand and recruit for multiple assignments. Responsible for all aspects of recruiting, including, but not limited to developing a talent pipeline, building relationships with candidates and managers, screening resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, checking in with candidates and customers regularly, and assisting in the off-boarding process at the end of an assignment.
• Maintain regular contact with customers, Account Managers and Technical Consultants in order to uncover future opportunities.
• Recruit for, identify and approach suitable IT candidates in order to conduct full life cycle recruitment.
• Develop a talent pipeline and manage relationships with candidates for current and future opportunities.
• Screen resumes, interview, and schedule Tech Screens for IT candidates; perform due diligence in ascertaining skill sets and individual characteristics in order to assess placement opportunities.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.