I have the combination of skills you're looking for.
In the past 5 years, I have been building many WordPress sites and applying my Technical SEO knowledge.
In summary, here's what I can do:
• Build front-end with page builder such as Elementor
• Experienced using Divi, Oxygen, WPBakery, Revolution Slider
• Build theme from child-theme with HTML, CSS, JQuery, JS, PHP, ACF and Custom Post Type UI
• WordPress Security
• Website migration
• Custom functionality with RESTful API with AJAX
• PSD to WordPress | PSD to HTML
• Mobile first UI
• Google Search Console: create and verify property, submit sitemap, removals.
• Submit website to Bing.
• GSC : Check core web vitals and apply possible fix
• Google Analytics: create property (GA4) and integrate to the website
• Website Optimization : GTMetrix and Page Speed Insights
• Technical audit and fix for : H Tags, broken links, broken images, duplicate pages and many more about the audit.
• Had experience with Semrush
• Image optimization size, type, alt tags and title tags
• Keyword-rich image file names
• Geo tag image and video
• Write Schema Markup and Test Schema
• NAP Consistency
• Use SEO freindly URL
• Revamp home banner with AIDA Framework
• Keyword research with your tool
• Competitor analysis with your tool
• Social Media link
• Manage hosting and CPanel
• DNS management
• Cloudflare management
• Fix bugs
Other tools and experience
• Adobe Photoshop,
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Premier Pro
• Visual Studio Code
• Google Apps
You can download my resume here:
Worpress Developer | Web Master | Technical SEO
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.