I have the combination of skills that you're looking for. In the past 3 years, I've been building many WordPress sites, that includes clients WP-sites and project courses WP-site.
In summary, here's what I can do:
• Manage domain hosting & Cpanel
• Elementor page builder to create front-end design, I primarily use this to reduce code error on front-end and speed-up the process of making the websites.
• I have a good understanding of CSS, HTML, and JS.• Speed optimization - which includes improved loading times, caching, minifying CSS, HTML, JS, optimize images, Lazy Load the site, and add Content Delivery Network.
• Tighten the security - show A+ on security on
• On-Page SEO - Fix the headers tags, apply user-friendly URL, optimize title tags, test for existing schema, Google-My-Business, NAP, Profile Creation, Profile Bookmarking,
• Image Optimization - Optimize Logo, Geotags, Include Alt tags for all images, use keyword-rich image file names, optimize the image for speed.
• Local Business Citations - NAP, Google-My-Business
• I can also set-up WooCommerce websites with payment integration and list its' products
• I can edit images on Adobe Photoshop And Adobe Illustrator
Currently, I am studying the core WordPress environment, the hooks, filter, and Restful API, so that I can work on any project. After that, I will explore PHP, CSS, and JS.
thank you for reading until here.
You can download my resume
WordPress Ninja | Webmaster | Technical SEO |
I think my English is well when it comes to conversing with people. I learned it when I was in grade school and still learning up until now.
I have 2 years of experience in building websites.
• can set up hosting space
• pick a domain name
• install your WordPress
• install themes
• create themes from scratch
• apply Search Engine Optimization, if requested for a project • create logo
• create some graphic design as per project requirement
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.