Managing full Campaign for SEO strategies (On-Page and Off-Page Optimization)
• Keyword Research
• Competitor Analysis
• Website Audit
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in every structure of website and webpages
• Administer Search Engine Tools (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools, Google Analytics)
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Installing Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Schema Structure
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and result.
• Link Building (for strengthen domain and to spread link equity)
• SEO Blog Outreach
Paid Advertising (PPC): Paid Search Analyst
• Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
• Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
I am working with SEO campaign, and I have 3 years experienced in SEO field, I have thorough and in-depth knowledge in setting up, optimizing and successfully running SEO Campaign, and I also have a strong ability to develop and understand marketing strategies at a big-picture campaign level. I have strong work ethic and attention to detail and can bring value to any project.