Managing full Campaign for SEO strategies (On-Page and Off-Page Optimization)
• Keyword Research
• Competitor Analysis
• Website Audit
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in every structure of website and webpages
• Administer Search Engine Tools (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools, Google Analytics)
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Installing Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Schema Structure
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and result.
• Link Building (for strengthen domain and to spread link equity)
• SEO Blog Outreach
Paid Advertising (PPC): Paid Search Analyst
• Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
• Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
I am working with SEO campaign, and I have 3 years experienced in SEO field, I have thorough and in-depth knowledge in setting up, optimizing and successfully running SEO Campaign, and I also have a strong ability to develop and understand marketing strategies at a big-picture campaign level. I have strong work ethic and attention to detail and can bring value to any project.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.