Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Feb 12, 2021
Hired Part Time on Feb 26, 2021
Hired Part Time on Feb 5, 2022
Hired Part Time on May 17, 2022
Hired Full Time on Jun 2, 2022
• Creating original artwork for short and long-term projects.
• Design or create graphics and visual concepts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
• Layout and produce designs for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and different marketing campaigns.
• Producing graphic content for the annual letters, newsletters, corporate reports, and other print materials.
• Encoding and file updating and management
• Color correction and digital manipulation of images.
• Retouching, resize, reformat, adjust contrast, remove unwanted background, or combine features from different photographs.
• Archiving and cataloging of images.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of images.
• Creates or modifies digital images, slides, and prints to suit client needs using imaging and archiving software.
• Produces digital images and visual marketing materials for use in multiple marketing platforms.
SEO / Link-building
• External link building with relevant high-quality third-party websites and directories.
• Onsite and Offsite SEO optimization
• Optimize websites for high page rank using several SEO techniques.
• Ensure that all web page in a certain site contains on-page SEO coding.
• Keyword research using Google, Word Tracker, and other internal tools.
• Producing regular audits and writing up detailed monthly performance and progress reports for clients.
• create excel reports
• Manage mailing list
• Check, sort, and respond to
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.