Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Apr 17, 2018
SEO Skills :
• I have managed to deliver 500 Unique Visits in 1-2 Months from a Zero Traffic Standpoint. (Based on my experience this is the Average Traffic for Newly Built Websites.)
• Have Ranked Keywords in just a matter of 1 week for certain Niches.
• Conversion for a site a day after On-Page SEO is completed.
What I can do for you:
*conduct a full Website Audit and Create Recommendations to rank your website
• Build Backlinks to High Metrics Sites (DA, PA, MozRank, MozTrust, Citation Flow, Trust Flow)
*build tiered linking, and schedule posts on Social Media through Meet Edgar, Zapier, HootSuite.
• Scout for Sites with High Metrics (using Link Prospector)
• Keyword Research (Scrapebox, Market Samurai, Traffic Travis, SEMRUSH, SpyFU, Raven Tools,etc)
• Site Rankings and Traffic Monitoring using Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, and Rank Tracker, and Market Samurai.
• Site Analysis, Competition Analysis and Site Audit (using Screamingfrog, Scrapebox, Google Webmasters, Analytics, and Adwords Tool, SEO Power Suite, Market Samurai, Traffic Travis, Raven Tools, SEMRUSH, SEO Quake, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO)
• Removal of Google Penalty via Disavow Tools
• Keyword Tagging Images, Title, Headers, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
• Create, Maintain, and Promote PBN Sites (applying Link Wheels, Pillow Sites)
• Site Architecture Design, and Restructuring
• Purchase Domains with value (expired, High PR, niche related), and setup on a new hosting account. Pointing to and from different servers.
• Setup Adwords Keywords Account
English Writing and Communication Skills :
• I have worked with Convergys Philippines which has the highest standards for English Assessments. Passing through Convergys Tests requires Great English Skills.
• I have also worked with Sutherland Global Philippines as a Sales / Tech / CSR for Norton Live.
• I used to write Daily Articles for Submission in SEO.
Technical Skills and Other Related Skills
• WordPress Error Fix
• Video Creation Using Sparkol for Internet Marketing
• Malware Deletion for Malware Infected Sites
• Autocad Layouting
• Photoshop Editing, Rendering, Image Editing
• Video Editing Through Sony Vegas Pro
• I am Creative. I am creative in the sense that when I am tasked to do things I would always prefer to make things easier by designing my own processes. I love to do things with style. If given enough time, I would always choose to be creative about my tasks.
• I am an Analytic. I go beyond what is seen, I always make sure that I understand how things go. I dedicate time to understand how certain things in the process make things happen. I love to deal with statistical data and find an appropriate fix for certain situations.
• I am Goal Oriented. Before anything else, I would always want to understand the GOAL of a project. I always stick to it so that when I exert effort to put Creativity and apply Analytical Skills everything will fall into the right places.
As a Sr. SEO Specialist, I have handled SEO guys to help in on Projects.
I have worked as an SEO and Content Writer before. I have also worked as a Call Center Agent for Convergys.
10 Years in SEO. Climbed up the ladder in SEO from link builder to SEO Consultant. I love challenges and being technical about it.
I have edited Videos for wedding, edited and design logos for local clients, also done recording/editing using sony vegas pro. As a hobby I design websites dating back from my highschool years.
As one of the co-founders of Techready Project, one of my tasks was to manage our cash flows in the business. Our business was executed following a business model that I made myself. Finance markets are also one of my interest, Investing in Stocks, CryptoCurrency, and Real Estate.
I have worked as Customer Support Representative for Sutherland Global Services back in 2010.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.