- Developed multi-channel print, catalog, web and direct marketing campaigns
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy
- Designed catalogs, course guides and training brochures
- Produced media kit
- Designed calendars
- Design merchandising displays
- Design promotional products giveaways
- Designing kiosk, endcap and gondola displays
- Supervise sales operations
- Follow-up leads and samples provided by technical team
- Implement strategies to sell products or services
- Build new customer base to maximize sales
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services
- Supervise accounts receivables team in collecting balances
- Analyze competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action and landing pages
- Optimize marketing automation through email, content, and social channels
- Build and manage the company’s social media presence, including Facebook and Twitter that may be deemed relevant
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Asses event invitation participation and be responsible for it by coordinating with the event host, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.