I'm a graduate from De la Salle - College of Saint Benilde with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts and have over a decade of experience as a remote graphic, web and UI designer for various companies like:
The Athena Network Singapore
Connected Women PH
White and Black Trading Singapore
During my tenure with my present and previous employers, I have had the opportunity to develop and hone my skills in different areas of web designing. Thanks to my rich and varied experience, I am today proficient in various types of graphic designing work, including web design, logo creation, app design, basic video editing, marketing materials like landing pages, web banner ads, flyers, brochures and book covers etc.
I have experience working with different designing software, including the following:
Sony Vegas Pro
And also has basic knowledge of Illustrator, After Effects
My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Talking to clients to discuss the objectives and requirements
- Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts
- Produce excellent visual solutions
- Working alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project
- Collaborating with copywriters, photographers, printers, stylists, illustrators, and account managers to give the best service to the clients.
UI / UX Designer
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers, developers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Layout adjustments based on user feedback
I am a team player to the core but am also at complete ease when working alone. Customer satisfaction is my first priority. I have a passion for designing anything and would be open to challenges and other opportunities.
I am also a dog person who loves gadgets and to read and watch anime.
I graduated from a bachelors degree in Multimedia Art in Manila and have 3 years experience in graphic designing, mainly creating marketing materials or collaterals such as logos, flyers, posters, web banners, web design, mobile app design, PowerPoint presentations, landing pages, email banners/newsletters, basic video editing and many more. I also have knowledge in CSS, HTML, Wordpress, Jquery.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.