There is a review on this worker profile. Only upgraded employers can view reviews.
- Responsible for the production of print ready packaging artwork using desktop software applications to meet client's packaging requirements.
- Understands production process and client expectations by reading and comprehending all available and related account standard procedures.
- Reviews and understands job ticket instructions to determine the requirements of job production.
- Executes job ticket instructions and specifications using appropriate software applications (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop) and reference materials for digital production.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of all jobs by checking all work performed if it follows standard procedures and ensure that all instructions are met.
- Update team leads regarding job status to facilitate proper monitoring of all jobs.
- Participates in planning meetings when necessary.
Final Artwork, Typesetting, Digital Imaging, Prepress. Building mechanical, technical files ready for print. Create Final Artworks and Digital Imaging, Photo retouching, composition, generate artwork, cloning, correct skin tone, fixing rough skin, retouching human images of magazine, dropout images, construct mockup for actual presentation. Print digital for supplier referece and burn CDs for final output. output to imagesetter /largeformat printer, banner, streamer, billboards tarpauline, converting of files to PS, EPS then distilled it to Acrobat PDF and then ready for film output and CTP, finalizing artwork of Magazines, quality check the final artwork before the approval signatories and releasing. Do the revisions from client, traffic, copywriters, creative director, account executives and art directors. Double check the color/page number, input the text correction, exporting files to pdf format, double check the pdf, preparing files ready to print by the printer. Backup finished files project for archiving. Follow the standards and process in print
Preparing Mechanical Files for Pre Press. Follow SOP according to brand
I have 20 years experience in Finalizing Artwork, Digital Imaging, Typesetting, Prepress, Layout. Building Technical, Mechcanical files ready for print. KDP Designer using Book Bolt
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.