• Highly Motivated, Thrives under pressure and Expert in Time Management.
• I like things to be precise and correct and I can work with minimal to no supervision.
• I am always willing to do and learn new things
• Good verbal and Written communication skills.
• Expert researching skills.
Graphic Designing and Editing
• Knowledgeable in using Adobe Photoshop.
• Expert in creating Professional Powerpoint presentations using Google Slides or MS Powerpoint.
• Expert in creating Clickbait thumbnails, Flat logos, Favicon, Business cards, Promotional Ads, Slogan, Event Ads, Birthday/Invitation/Gift Cards, Book Cover and etc.
• Knowledgeable in Unity using C#.<8efe80624d780eba0c6493ec45140364
• Experienced in using Slack,
Network/Software/Hardware Installation, Troubleshooting and Repair
• Experienced in Installing Apps and Operating System.
• Experienced in Optimizing Windows and Android OS to High Performance.
• Experienced in Android Software installation, troubleshooting and repair.
• Experienced in PC Hardware/Software troubleshooting and repair.
• Experienced in Fiber Optics and DSL cabling installation and repair.
• Knowledgeable in Computer Network Installation and administration.
I've already worked as a graphic designer on a small printing company based on US. I could do logo making, video editing,Designing GUI, etc. I have a knowledge in image editing software's like Photoshop, illustrator etc. I have some knowledge in Software making using visual basic and Game making using unreal engine or unity. my specialty is making brochures for company, logos and other image editing, and t shirt designs I'm willing to work 20-40 hours a week. i have a 3 years working experience as a freelance graphic designer. you could check my deviant art profile for some of my works
if you have any questions or inquiries feel free to contact me here.
Experience: 5 - 10 years
“I'm very thankful for what OFS and Onlinejobs.ph has done for me!”
Sam SappSEE MORE REAL RESULTS
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.