• Proficient in Windows XP and Linux System.
• Competent in several programming languages such as C, Java, Assemble, CSS, Visual C++, PhP, MySql, HTML and Visual Basic.
• Cisco Certified Networking Academy member.
• Have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) such as blog commenting, social bookmarking, link building, writing articles and forum seeding.
• Have knowledge in SEO tools such as SEO Quake, SEO Book, Auto Traffic Suite
• Good in Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Computer Literate (Internet, Windows Packages, Microsoft Excel)
• Thesis ‘Learning Obstacle Avoidance Behavior for IntelliBrain-Bot Mobile Robot through Q-Learning’.
• Have knowledge in Artificial Intelligence.
• Developed a Sales Invoice System for CompuSource Computer Center.
• Developed a Microprocessor based project ’12- Hour LED Digital Clock’ using PIC16F84.
• Developed a Microcontroller based project ‘Maze Follower’ using PIC16F84.
• Interfaced a remote control toy car using visual basic programming.
• Designed and interfaced a miniature traffic light.
• Designed a Basketball Scoreboard.
• Have knowledge is site mapping using HTML, CSS and URL Parsing
I do write articles 300-500 words per article. I do also editing and spinning articles.
I do keyword research using google adwords and other tools. do blogging also.
I learn some basic html codes and some wordpress stuff.
I edit photos using Photoshop.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.