***CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR DIVI WEBSITE DESIGN, BLOGGING, ARTICLE/EBOOK WRITING & SOCIAL MEDIA RELATED JOBS.
DIVI Website Design,
Wordpress Management (Plugins, etc.),
Social Media Management,
Website Content Creation and Management,
Editing and Proofreading Articles, Novels, etc.,
- I have blogged for the following companies (including online blog contests that I've won): PLDT Fibr, Globe, Foton, Gmovies, Sykes, AirAsia, Timex, Aion Plas Chamois, Opensnap, Hardy's Wine, Fern-C, SM Supermalls,
• WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 14 Years of Digital, Social Media Marketing & Virtual Assistant experience (including part time and full time work)
- 7 years Office work experience as Operations Section Head for a Local Retail Company (Analytical work, Creative works via circulars & newsletters, Conducting of Company Seminars)
- 3 years Office work experience in Production & Merchandise Planning, Market Research, Financial Analysis
• INTERNET CONNECTION:
- Main broadband connection (GLOBE 10mpbs speed) with backup in case of downtimes (SUN 1-2mbps speed)
• WORKING HOURS AND ACCESSIBILITY:
- Flexible hours (as needed by clients)
- Can work part time or full time
- Can work during weekends & for more than 40 hours per week (as needed)
- Easily Accessible via
• PEOPLE SKILLS:
- Can lead a team of virtual assistants and coders
- Can either work with a team or work independently
- Coachable, highly trainable & eager to learn more
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Not easily offended & appreciates feedback from client
- Loyal & practices discretion (willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement)
- Demonstrated leadership skills (as a 7-year section head of a top garment company, leading hundreds of managers across the country & as online Project Manager leading a team of designers, writers and coders.)
• SKILLS THAT DIFFERENTIATE ME FROM OTHER VA's:
- Hardworking, determined & passionate with my work (while others are more interested in just finishing the job, I push for project improvements)
- Creative and proactive (I often provide suggestions to make the project better)
- Focused and high attention to details
- Double checks work done before submitting to client/posting online.
- Fast worker (I don't waste time & I ensure top quality works)
- Timely updates/reports & always meet deadlines
- Time management skills & not afraid to do multitasking
- Problem solver with a never say die attitude
- Exhibits positive attitude and outlook (looks into possibilities & alternatives first before outright saying that things cannot be done)
- Works well even under extreme pressure and tight schedules
- Honest with project status and problems encountered so that there won't be "surprises"
LIST OF SKILLS ACQUIRED THROUGHOUT MY 14-YR VA EXPERIENCE:
• OFFICE AND ADMIN (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant - Word/Excel/Powerpoint Files (Basic Excel Files, Analysis, Charts, Automated files, Rearranging and Management of lists, Cleanup, Invoice Design, Professional looking Presentations, Reports, etc.) ~ also available in Pages/Keynote Files (for MAC users)
- Credit Card & Bills Management and Reminders
- Data Entry (any application, i.e., MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Data Scraping (online collection of data)
- Event Planner (local events only)
- Google Analytics
- Human Resource Management (Hiring and Selection Process, Interviews)
- Project Coordinator
- Quality Assurance
- Research work (research and summary of researched work/s, market research, questionnaires & analysis)
- Social Media Management & Marketing
- Travel and Vacation Planning (Budget Planning, Flight and Travel Itinerary, Accommodation & Food Selection, Sights and Activities with Schedules, Coordination with Service Suppliers/Hotels/Airlines)
- Book Reviews
- Copy writing
- Creative Writing
- Ebook Writing (including Research, Rewriting, Proofreading, Design, Copyscape checking)
- Editing Proofreading
- Ghost Writing
- Instructional Guides, Methods or Procedures
- Newsletter (PDF or Jpeg Files for Intranet and office use or for online purposes)
- Press Release
- Product Descriptions
- Technical Writing (Research and Whitepaper Writing)
- Web Content Writing (Wordpress, Blogspot, etc.)
• MARKETING AND SALES
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing Strategies & Content
- Tracking of Conversion Rates, Number of Additional Followers/Reach & Sales
- Managing of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
- Ensure Brand Awareness
- Target Market & Competitor Research and Analysis
• GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA
- Hands-on improvement and redesign of company website
- Print Ad Designs
- Web Ads Design (Photoshop file or moving HTML/GIF file)
- Graphics Editing
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Audio/Video Transcriptions
- Shirt Design
- Video editing and Animation (simple character designs)
- Web page Design (Photoshop file)
• CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMIN SUPPORT
- Customer Support for social media accounts
**** I am very flexible when it comes to any online work and I learn software and new programs very quickly. I enjoy learning new things and as far as collection things go, I love to collect skills especially those which can help improve my work. I love clients who appreciate my work and this is what motivates me to do an even better job.
5 Years in Project Management/Team Coordinator (online team), 8 Years in Social Media Marketing & Email Management, 14 years Online and Deskjob Work Experience. I've done VA jobs part time but decided to quit my regular job to focus on online work because it's what suits me best. My experience is composed mostly of ebook writing & design, article writing, Automated Excel templates (compute automatically), Newsletters (Email Marketing), Numerical Analysis & Financial Reports. I can also be relied upon when it comes to creating and designing professional looking powerpoint presentations. I have been used to presenting to VP's, mancom and upper management for more than 9 years during my professional career. For research, I want to indicate I'm an expert but the site only allows 5 items to be marked as "Expert" in terms of knowledge and experience. Research is a major part of my career because it is what gives me an in-depth knowledge of the business I am handling, which also includes competitor and market check. I also use my research skills mainly for writing articles and blogs, etc. I don't have a vast experience in Transcription but I did do video transcriptions for my previous boss though it was just a couple of times. I also did the minutes of the meeting during Google Hangout or Skype Meetings though that doesn't count as transcription, I think it's actually better because it's not recorded so it takes more skill not to have an option of rewinding what has been said.
As for speaking and teaching, I have done seminars for 7 years because of the nature of my previous job. I have talked with an audience of 20-150 people consisting mostly of store managers across the Philippines. For translation, I have done a Dutch and English ebook for a client, with the client's help of course since Google Translate is not a perfect tool. I do not know any language other than English and Tagalog (Filipino). If translation job covers English and Filipino (Tagalog), then I could do this perfectly. As for Tutoring, I have tutored a couple of people with regards to Microsoft Excel but this was not an online work but a temporary sideline when an opportunity presented itself. I am fairly confident with how I speak English though I do not have a natural American accent, my accent is neutral and could be understood by all of my previous clients. Writing is my bread and butter. I research well and write articles from scratch. I do not copy other people's work and prefer to write my own articles. There may be times when clients actually require article spinning, I can do that as well but manually since article spinning using certain apps are not 100% fool-proofed. I write well and I can use the client's preferred tone depending on the subject matter and who would be reading it.
As I've mentioned previously, writing is my bread and butter. I love to write articles, however, most clients require non-disclosure so if ever, you can give me a task to test my skills. I am confident with my writing and blogging skills. As evidence of this, I can provide links to blog writing contests that I've won because of my writing and graphic design skills. I love to edit and proofread my team's work. I also do a good job in Copywriting and Web content writing.
I have learned how to use SEO to help clients get competitive standings. I do search word analysis as well as competitor comparative analysis during the initial stage of employment to determine the company's standing and look into the competitor's best practices that can help enhance and give an edge to my client's company. Most of my experience in Email Marketing was via Constant Contact and Mailchimp. I haven't used Aweber for a client before but I have tried using it as well. I am open to using any email app or service online that the client wishes to use. I learn things quickly so expect me to adapt immediately to any online software/application. I love doing analysis of opens & click-thru rates, bounce rates, as well as split-testing or AB testing. I usually do this using Excel file but can shift to Google Sheets if preferred by client. For social media marketing, I can search for the images but usually, clients have a stock photo provider that I can use to make social media images,etc. I can create both static (image only) and dynamic (gif's) graphics for my clients depending on the need and time allocated to make the social media graphic designs. I can also handle a team of other VA's to ensure that everything is scheduled and done on time.
I don't have much experience in Facebook Ads but I have done it for some clients. I also do the analysis and reporting to determine effectiveness of facebook posts, ads, etc.
I am used to modifying and enhancing Wordpress Websites including adding plug-ins, etc. I do not do editing of the html codes though and have done it in the past using trial by error and via googling to correct or edit some minor things on Wordpress. I also have experience using Shopify. I can provide Google analytics as well as recommendations to clients. I have experience in Ecommerce sites but my experience is more on editing and creating content and not coding.
Graphic design is also one of my strengths. I've ebook covers (flat image, 3d, amazon cover), web page designs, email marketing templates, shirt designs, print ad designs, logo, etc. If required, I can provide some samples as well as my online portfolio.
I can pretty much do any kind of customer support and moderation except for PHONE support. I do not have a Native American Accent, my accent is neutral and can be understood but it's obvious that English is not my native language so I am not super confident talking to customers via phone. My writing skills more than makes up for it though.
I have worked with a real estate company before, although it was NOT for Sales purposes, rather, it was for ebooks, handouts, brochures, and email marketing, etc. I also did some medical/health-related articles and blogs for clients.
I am used to handling a team of VA's and making sure our goals are reached and deadlines are met.