Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Sep 29, 2021
I've been working within a small business for the past 5 years, assisting
• Utilize GIS tools to gather data
• Prepares various maps, illustrations and other graphic presentations that meet specific clients’ requirement
• Analyze data records to assist client/supervisor
• Researching and verifying geographic data
• Maintaining the GIS database and troubleshooting data issues
• Data Entry
• Lead generation (contact mining from various online platforms)
• Web Research
• Data/File conversion
• Data Extraction
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Google Suite
• Proficient in Asana, Slack, HubSpot, PipeDrive
Think I’m the perfect fit for your task/project? Just send me a message! Thanks for reading, and I look forward to working with you!
I am very interested in obtaining the position of Administrative Assistant. I have a variety of administrative skills, knowledge and experiences which uniquely qualifies me for this position: Well-versed in performing necessary clerical functions including reception, filing, mail management, typing, scheduling, travel arrangements, and calendars and diary management. Skilled in using a variety of office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and QuickBooks. Strong ability to follow instructions, learn new tasks and computer applications with confidence and easiness. Perfect attention to detail and a proven ability to accomplish designated tasks speedily and professionally.
I have finished all my English subjects.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.