FINANCE MANAGER - (May 13, 2015 – May 13, 2016, online) as a member of the executive team along with the Chief-Executive-Officer and owner of the company, my main job is to guard the funds of an American Networking company whose main line of business is to provide management and business systems to small and large business networking industry.
• Drafting invoices and billing clients for the systems used.
• Monitoring and posting of daily sales reports.
• Monitoring and posting of company expenses.
• Payroll specialist who does the payroll sheet and send out payroll to employees.
• Monitoring, reviewing and computing all sales commissions.
• Responsible for other financial reports and approving authority for supplies issued and used.
• Human Resource Management Officer
• Executive Secretary
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
ACCOUNTING EXECUTIVE - (October 20, 2014 – December 30, 2014, Tagum City) a technical staff whose main task is to check and review MOOE liquidation reports of school expenses of 28 elementary schools. Also, to audit expenses and itemized it according to its specific accounting title in preparation of general journal voucher.
• Check and review the authenticity of the documents such as disbursement vouchers, inspection reports, inventory reports, request for quotation, abstract of quotation and receipts of school expenses and training designs
• Audit report of disbursements and tally it to the cash disbursement report
• Sort expenses and encode it according to its accounting title in preparation of the summary of disbursements for the general journal voucher
• Check and review government deductions of payroll vouchers
• Prepares government deductions per month such as the government taxes, health care, amortizations, and PagIBIG savings for online and offline remittances
COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION
FIELD ENUMERATOR - (August 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014, Davao City) a technical staff division whose main task is to search and interview respondents for the Graduate Tracer Study program of CHED. The purpose of which is to trace graduates from 2009 – 2011 of Region XI to know their situation or whereabouts 3 to 5 years after they have graduated. Also to use the statistics report to further explain the cause of unemployment. My contract expires on September 30, 2014.
• Call or text respondents to set an appointment
• Ask questions stated on the questionnaires
• Travel within Region XI if necessary to interview respondents
• To be honest and truthful in submitting the questionnaires for reporting and that respondents interviewed are respondents really needed to comply for the study
TELEPERFORMANCE PHILIPPINES INC.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - (October 8, 2013 – March 29, 2014, Davao City) a representative from financial department of a telecommunications network company whom assists customers in making on-time payments and preventing their wireless services to be cutoff by granting payment arrangements.
• Process payments for customer using card or checking account
• Provides payment schedule for past due accounts by setting up a one-time automatic draft on their bank accounts
• Approves payment extension for accounts that have been past due
• Restore services for suspended accounts
• Reinstate services for cancelled accounts
• Provides credit adjustment to lower the balance on the bill
• Assist customers on their basic inquiries such as product info, promotions, technical support or transfer to another department
VMOBILE TECHNOLOGIES INC
VMOBILE TECHNOPRENEUR - (September 20, 2010 – September 25, 2013, Tagum City) promoting consumer empowerment on prepaid load products to several people here and abroad. Encouraging them to be a technopreneur and sharing with them the business program of “ONE-PHONE-ONE-SIM-LOAD-TO-ALL-NETWORKS” that offers services of a 24/7 convenience in prepaid load, discounts and enjoy extra income by making a difference in being an independent and successful technopreneurs through technology empowerment.
• Making a prospect list and identifying possible prospects for this business
• Conducting a business presentation to several people interested to know more about this business
• Marketing online using social networks and advertising my business by giving of flyers to several people that may or may not be interested in doing business
• Conducting technical trainings, building rapport and relationship to new tenchopreneurs under my team
• Providing marketing strategies to my team to help them in doing this business the right way and for them to work independently
DBP SERVICE CORP. (PAGIBIG FUND – TAGUM BRANCH)
(2007 – 2011, Tagum City)
ACCOUNTS ANALYST (Loans Accounting Division) – (March 15, 2010 – February 14, 2011) accounts associate who verifies, computes and certifies old and new loan balances. Also, responsible for reducing the ratio of Accounts Payable and discrepancies in reconciling items.
• Reconciles short-term loans in general and subsidiary ledgers and other related accounts
• Plot the short-term loans proof sheet to excel files for reconciling journal tickets and entries
• Monitoring of the MPL negative balances and sending off
• Posting of MPL payments for members paying over-the-counter
• Servicing clients for MPL verification personally and through phone inquiries
MARKETING OFFICER II (Enforcement and Marketing Division) – (May 2, 2007 – March 12, 2010) - frontline service personnel who serves members through verifying, validating and merging their records from here and abroad. Providing a quality service to the people is upholding the company’s reputation.
• Orientation of requirements for new business establishments or institution, and individual membership from local and international members.
• Orientation of the benefits and overview of our company’s objectives, online membership, and permanent ID numbers.
• Confirmation of their records through verification of their birthdates and employment history records.
• Merging and transfer of members’ records from our branch and to other branches.
• Encoding members’ data and editing their names, birthdates and number of monthly
ACE CONGLOMERATE DISTRIBUTORS INCORPORATED, TAGUM CITY
(2005 – 2007, Tagum City)
INTERNAL AUDITOR responsible for accounting transactions of the branch including hitting the sales target, maintaining a high Accounts Receivable Turnover ratio, monitoring of the disbursements and funds and sustaining a low Accounts Payable Ratio to make use of our cash and keeping a good relationship to our suppliers.
• Auditing on sales per day, per week and per month; daily remittances; checks on hand; daily deposits; daily disbursements; petty cash and revolving funds
• Reviewing two bank accounts and reconciling items on a day to day basis
• Reconciling two bank accounts on a monthly basis
• Doing a physical inventory on stocks on a weekly basis and when deemed necessary to do so
• Conducting a field audit and field physical inventory on stocks
• Confirmation on receivables and documents on a weekly basis by sending letter of confirmation or field audit
MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet
Keywords: Auditing, Sales, Disbursements, Funds, Accounting, Customer Service
Basic learning in Adobe Photoshop editing, Video editing, Sketching, Writing and Coach or mentor in Radio Broadcasting, Photojournalism for campus journalists both division and regional level
English has always been taught in Philippine Education since elementary so for me, speaking straight is never a hindrance. Both speaking and writing is my forte.
I don't know much of any software listed above. I believe I know how to market a product but I know better how to calculate it's cost and how to go about it in all accounting sense.
I think I can do this but I am not that confident as compared to my other skills like English, FInance and Management Skills and Customer Service.
I just don't know why I can't click it but I have been an Internal Auditor, so it means I can do bookkeeping, financial accounting, payroll, tax for employees (based on Philippine Tax Code), and the like..
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.