Hard-working and self-motivated virtual assistant with 8+ years experience in providing customer service, manage a contact list, address employees administrative queries, excellent time management skills and various personal assistance tasks. Able to focus on work without need for supervision.
• Responding to
• Manage a contact list
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Organize managers’ calendars
• Provide customer service as first point of contact
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Solid organizational skills
• Researched information from the web used to create documents and reports for clients.
• Managed several
• Worked within a strict timeline in order to complete artwork on time.
• Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
• Bookkeeping and payroll duties
• File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
• Database building (updating
• Transcription (basic transcribing voi
• Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
• Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
• Manage and update Social Media Accounts
• SEO & Digital Marketing
• Creating and sending newsletters
• Basic WordPress Skills
• Publish posts on your Blog (provided content)
• Answering support tickets (with the use of Kayako, Zendesk, Webmail)
• Shopify Management
• Converting, merging and splitting PDF files
• Basic skills in Amazon
• Manage InfusionSoft
• Project Management (Basecamp, Trello)
• Creating image quotes
• Basic video editing (Using Camtasia)
• Other administrative tasks
I have 6 years experience with Office and Admin (Virtual Assistant).
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.