Here are the services I can offer as a Virtual Assistant for your business :
• Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations) • Creating / Managing Spreadsheets • Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs • Internet Research • Typing
• Creating Invoices using Xero • Encoding and Reconciling receipts of the company and personal expenses • Database Cleanup, Checking in Infusionsoft
• Formatting content, posting, uploading images & video • Using the YOAST plugin
1. SEO Assistant
Link Prospecting, Outline Creation for Writers
Off-page Tasks (Article, Directory, PDF/PPT, and Video Submission; Social Bookmarking, Forum Commenting, Blog Commenting, Profile Linking, Local Listing (Citation); Web 2.0 Properties)
2. Virtual Assistant
3. Data Entry (Researching, Documentation)
4. Social Media Marketing (Social Media Profile Creation, Social Media Interlinking, creating boards, pinning)
5. Managing Blog Networks and Manual Web 2.0 Set Up (Setup name servers in internet bs, Setup host9 Cpanel accounts, Setup host9
6. Article Spinning (Manually and w/ tools)
8. Video Editing (Basic knowledge) - Self-study, Watching tutorials on Youtube
9. Photo Editing (Basic knowledge in Photoshop, Canva, removing background)
10. Web Page Design using Elementor Pro (basic) Still Learning
I prefer to communicate on clients through email or through chat. And if necessary, I can communicate through call.
Being in this field, I can do marketing through what I've stated above. And I am willing to learn more.
Through my previous tasks, I've experienced some on this field. I followed the tutorials I've searched and I applied it. And the result is good, though I am not professional, but I can do this through instructions. I am willing to learn more.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.