Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $7.00/hour ($616.00/month)
May 22nd, 2023 (128 days ago)
September 23rd, 2022
Accounts Payable Clerk (AP) - I've worked as an AP Clerk for 2 years in a retail company which operates 5 stores within the Philippines. This company uses MS Dynamics NAV, an ERP system. My duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing of invoices and applying 3 way matching.
- Processing of checks for payment to suppliers
- Encoding of bank transactions on a monthly basis.
- Processing of Monthly Government remittances (SSS, PHIC, PIB)
-Liaison duties related to BIR (submission of Audited Fs, processing of POS permit, aid in application of registration permits of stores handled by the company, processing of books, submission of documents related to BIR audit investigation)
- liquidation and reimbursements of employees
- Reconciliation of schedules (Accrued expense schedule, Merchandise Inventory, Telco Schedules and Intercompany reconciliation)
-Processing of payment through shared service fee, encoding entries for shared service fee accrual on a monthly basis.
- Telegraphic transfer payment to foreign suppliers
Cash Application Specialist (AR)
- Posting of ACH/Wire payments of customers in SXE and daily reconciliation of balance to make sure all ACH payments were posted in a timely manner.
-Charging credit card transactions in GoEmerchant and posting the payment in Netsuite
-Posting of lockbox deposit checks and ACH payments generated in Wells Fargo to Netsuite
-Reconciliation of credit cards, checks and ACH payments on a weekly or monthly basis to make sure that all payments received from customer are posted in a timely manner.
Staff Associate (Auditing) - I am currently working as a Staff Associate in an Accounting firm based in California, USA. We audit municipal and nonprofit organization within California. My jobs and responsibilities are:1. Knowledge in planning and performing audit
2. Knowledge and experience in applying accounting principles and auditing procedures to client engagements, and preparing work papers.
3. Experience in performing audit transaction cycles, including Cash, Investments, Revenue, Disbursements, Payroll, Claims, and other income and expenses.
4. Understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilizing that knowledge on engagements.
5. Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information to resolve client issues discovered during the audit.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.