Jannah has 3 years of experience in mobile development for both Android and iOS (with focus primarily on Android), with knowledge in languages used for programming mobile applications such as Java and Kotlin for Android, and Swift for iOS.
She has fundamental experience in development, performing analysis, functional design, coding, unit testing, and functional and test support.
I have 3 years of experience in Android development. I have handled integration of web services for mobile requirements of a health insurance client.
Software Engineering Analyst
• Responsible for end-to-end mobile integration of web services for mobile
requirements for a health insurance client
• Perform coding and unit testing of Java and Kotlin classes
• Creates technical documentation for each mobile integration and
complies with developer’s checklist
• Responsible for localization of central features
• Responsible for development of accessibility requirements
• Participate in pairing and empowering for iOS upskilling
• Experience hypercare support in Production releases
• Able to facilitate Agile ceremonies like daily stand-ups and sprint planning
• Involved in the estimation of sprint tasks during planning
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.