Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $6.00/hour ($1,056.00/month)
August 23rd, 2023 (35 days ago)
May 12th, 2022
* Experience as a Solar Net Metering Specialist handling submission for Permission to Operate to Utility Companies such as PG&E, SCE, IID, TID, Modesto, SMUD, and Merced.
* More than 7 years of professional expertise in the Real Estate and Financial Services (Mortgage) industries.
* As a Real Estate Account Officer, I handled an end to end process of resolving a portfolio of highly delinquent non-performing loans, from lead generation activities to documents submission, contract signing, TCT release, and property turnover.
* Experience as a Virtual Assistant/ Net Energy Metering Specialist under Solar industry for California accounts such as PG&E, SCE and SDGE.
* Knowledgeable in using various CRMs, software and tools: Salesforce, Solflow, Egnyte, Arrivy, PandaDoc, SiteCapture, Microsoft Office, Account Management System, Documentum, Canva editing and Mailchimp.
* Completed Basic and Advanced CRM-SAP Training: Real Estate, Financial, Customer Service, Controlling, Billing, Document Management System, Project System.
* Experience as a Loan and Sales Documentation Specialist, an Administrative Assistant and in Customer Service.
* Agent and broker coordination.
* Highly-organized and works well with deadlines.
* Independent worker but also collaborative and a team-player.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.