There is a review on this worker profile. Only upgraded employers can view reviews.
A graduate of Bachelor of Laws and of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
A Lawyer. Team-oriented practitioner who works to increase understanding and proficiencies in all areas of legal practice. Admitted to the Philippine Bar on 2018.
A Certified Public Accountant. Knowledgeable, efficient and organized accounting professional with four years of experience in financial statement preparation and analysis, and more than ten(10) years of experience in the field of accounting and/or bookkeeping, as a whole.
Detail-oriented Paralegal who applies excellent writing skills in drafting pleadings, motions and contracts.
Highly proficient in the following areas:
- Financial Statements preparation (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow statement)
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- Expert in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Accounting System
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Expert in Quick books Online Accounting System
- Proficient in English, Filipino and Visayan language
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate, analyze and evaluate information and make sound recommendation.
- Works effectively, either as one or as a member of a group.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.