Get your business found on Google today, convert online visitors into customers.
Working with Google AdWords,
My specialties are:
- Strategize, implement and manage performance marketing campaigns across AdWords and other platforms.
- Responsible for SEM / PPC accounts; search, display and
- Drive budget allocation strategy to profitably meet traffic and demand goals.
- Own website analytics and optimization. Strive for marketing analytics excellence to maximize return and increase efficiency.
- Build and maintain automated reports. Turn data into insights, create forecasting models to accurately estimate budgets and channel performance.
- Monitor and analyze online initiatives, consumer behavior, lead generation, referral, engagement, segmentation and SEO.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to drive site traffic, conversions and positive customer experiences.
- Hands-on management of all on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization and SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Ensuring website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Ensuring site content is updated and accurate, the site is optimized across screens and displaying properly, linking is functioning and interactive elements are working.
- Perform off-page optimization, launch and refine link building campaigns such as directory and citation submission.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Track and analyze content and campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize content, channels, and resources.
- Experience with CMS platform (Wordpress)
- Working knowledge of industry standard SEO software and tools.
- Stay abreast with constantly changing industry trends, algorithms, ranking factors and SEM best practices.
1. Jan. 2020 - Present : Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery (Most important concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery & Agile Project Management)
2. Jan. 2020 - Jan. 2021 : Google Analytics (Basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts)
3. June 2019 - June 2020 : Google AdWords (AdWords Fundamentals, Search and Display Advertising)
4. November 2019 - November 2020 : Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional (Optimization of ad campaigns and advanced Ads reporting & tools concepts)
5. November 2018 - December 2020 : HubSpot Inbound Marketing (Comprehensive marketing, covering the full Inbound Methodology)
6. June 2018 : Digital Marketer's Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist
(To help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google,
7. May 2018 : Digital Marketer's Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist (To help businesses architect a conversion funnel, that reduces customer acquisition costs while simultaneously increasing both immediate and lifetime customer values)
8. October 2019 : Digital Marketer's Certified Optimization & Testing Specialist (To help brands and businesses develop a repeatable optimization process to increase conversions in their sales funnel, landing pages, and key conversion pages. To diagnose site problems and test new solutions that increase profits for traffic)
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.