Get your business found on Google today, convert online visitors into customers.
Working with Google AdWords,
My specialties are:
- Strategize, implement and manage performance marketing campaigns across AdWords and other platforms.
- Responsible for SEM / PPC accounts; search, display and
- Drive budget allocation strategy to profitably meet traffic and demand goals.
- Own website analytics and optimization. Strive for marketing analytics excellence to maximize return and increase efficiency.
- Build and maintain automated reports. Turn data into insights, create forecasting models to accurately estimate budgets and channel performance.
- Monitor and analyze online initiatives, consumer behavior, lead generation, referral, engagement, segmentation and SEO.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to drive site traffic, conversions and positive customer experiences.
- Hands-on management of all on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization and SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Ensuring website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Ensuring site content is updated and accurate, the site is optimized across screens and displaying properly, linking is functioning and interactive elements are working.
- Perform off-page optimization, launch and refine link building campaigns such as directory and citation submission.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Track and analyze content and campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize content, channels, and resources.
- Experience with CMS platform (Wordpress)
- Working knowledge of industry standard SEO software and tools.
- Stay abreast with constantly changing industry trends, algorithms, ranking factors and SEM best practices.
November 2018 - November 2019 : Google Analytics (Basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts)
March 2018 - March 2019 : Google AdWords (AdWords Fundamentals, Search and Display Advertising)
August 2018 - August 2019 : Microsoft Bing Ads (Optimization of ad campaigns and advanced Ads reporting & tools concepts)
November 2018 - December 2020 : HubSpot Inbound Marketing (Comprehensive marketing, covering the full Inbound Methodology)
June 2018 : Certified Customer Aquisition Specialist (To help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google,
May 2018 : Certified Customer Value Optimization Specialist (To help businesses architect a conversion funnel, to plug the leaks and deliver a truly optimized conversion funnel)