I've been working online for almost 7 years now and I am greatly experienced in SEO, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Designing and all sorts of VA tasks. I have listed my skill set below:
- SEO Analysis
- SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization
- Video editing (using Animoto, Powtoon)
- Image editing (using Canva, Lunapic)
- CRM Management
- Offline campaign using click2mail
- Social Media Management (set up accounts, increase follows/likes, grow online presence)
Below are some of the systems and applications I have used to keep me organized, efficient and highly productive:
- Podio, Basecamp, Zoho, Teamwork, Asana, Bitrix24
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster
- SEO Powersuite, Alexa, Ahrefs
- Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
- Trello, Slack,
Tasks I have performed:
- Optimize old web pages for high page range using SEO methods.
- Good Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization. Ensure that all web page designs contain on-page SEO coding
- Work with web designers and programmers to ensure that final webpages are search engine optimized.
- Working on Search Engine Optimization with sound knowledge of the On page & Off page optimization.
- Develop strategies for maintaining brand reputation online.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, agreeable personality, positive attitude and perseverance to undertake challenging jobs.
Resume Link -
I am an average writer and speaker of English.
I underwent a training about Facebook Marketing and Marketing Funnel using paid advertisement.
I have an experience writing meta tags and load it to client's website through WordPress. Report the statistics with Google Analytics and have an experience handling client's Google and Bing Webmasters.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.