A. Fifteen years of experience in finance management and accounting.
B. Well-equipped with the relevant knowledge required to carry out accounting and finance functions.
C. Advance user of accounting software particularly Xero, Quickbooks, LIV, Reckon One, and Smokeball.
D. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Google Sheet and other MS Office applications.
E. Strong oral and written communication skills.
F. Excellent reporting and analytical skill
G. Internet Connection - PLDT Fiber Optic DSL up to 15MBPS
H. Desktop - Asus M32 Series with Intel Core i5 processors, dual monitor (24 inches) and Laptop - Acer Aspire V16 Touch Intel Core i7, 8GB DDR3 Memory
FEBRUARY 2015 – TO PRESENT
VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR AND BOOKKEEPER
Business Law Firm
• Prepare monthly financial statements with supporting schedules.
• Reconciling all the bank and credit card accounts on a daily basis.
• Post daily cash receipts, disbursements, and other transactions in Xero.
• Process bills payment in Westpac.
• Prepare billing invoices for clients, send emails for collections, and manage accounts to ensure timely collection of receivables.
• Create and maintain client profiles using Smokeball, for tracking of services performed and time spent per client.
• Maintain and update Trust Account Records using LIV Trust Accounting Software.
• Prepare and lodge quarterly Business Activity Statement (BAS) in Xero and ATO.
• Prepare and lodge monthly Pay As You Go (PAYG) on Wages in Xero and ATO.
• Process quarterly payment of Super in Xero.
• Process weekly Payrun and file the weekly Single Touch Payroll (STP) to ATO through Xero.
• Process end of year payroll for ATO, with or without STP.
• Prepares reports and schedules required by external auditors
MAY 2003 – NOVEMBER 2007
FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER
MINDANAO BUSINESS COUNCIL, INC.
• Prepare financial statements and any reports required by the external auditor.
• Prepare and consolidate the budget of all units. • Monitor the project funds and spent them according to the budget approved by the Board of Trustees and ensure all disbursements are properly supported and in accordance with the budget.
• Prepare project/events financial terminal report.
NOVEMBER 2002 – MAY 2003
AUDITOR, PIONEER ENTERPRISE AND AMARESA RECAPPING PLANT
• Set up a systematized accounting system and records keeping.
• Review and recommend an internal control system.
• Overseas the setup and updating of books of accounts.
• Conduct inventory and updated the bank reconciliation.
JUNE 2000 – SEPTEMBER 2002
PHILIPPINE FARMER’S BANK, INC.
• Responsible for preparing and posting journal entries and posting to the general ledger, as well as the subsidiary ledger and reconciling the ledger account.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Responsible for closing the branch book at the end of the month and reconciling the due from and due to transactions with the head office.
• Responsible for computation and posting of the interest on savings and time deposits.
• Responsible for the preparation of the government requirements and reports of the branch.
• Prepare the branch payroll
• Responsible for the preparation of bank reconciliation.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.