- Google Analytics Certified
- Implementing SEO strategies that are consistent with the best practices to achieve performance goals
- Keyword analysis and research to target the most profitable keywords
- Link building campaigns to rank higher in organic search
- Advanced backlink analysis to determine bad links
- Building PBNs from determining good domains to purchase down to repurposing it to promote your money sites
- Experience in SEO tools like Scrapebox, Ahrefs, Majestic, Spyfu, and more
- Skills in Wordpress, MySQL, PHP, HTML
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Video Editing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
I also have 2 years experience in my B2B customer service and administrative tasks for Silicone Dynamics. I single-handedly managed most of the day-to-day business processes (aside from website/email management and troubleshooting): from communicating with the suppliers, engineers/designers and customers, suggesting price quotes for prototype tooling and production run, handling the shipping and delivery schedules of orders (starting from a suppliers from China and Vietnam to a fulfillment center in New Jersey then delivery to customer locations in the US/Canada), product quality assurance processes and even managing its cash flow and inventory in Google spreadsheets (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable).
I have won accolades for my creative writing skills when I was in high school and college. I also have written close to a thousand research papers and even a master's dissertation when I was working as a freelance writer for academic sites.
I started my outsourcing work as a writer. Starting as a news editor from our university publication to becoming an academic writer for online essay sites.
I have worked as an SEO for more than 8 years. I started an entertainment blog site in 2008 using Blogger and became interested in building my own sites after I have been promoted to become a link builder to SEO specialist and become an SEO manager for a virtual team.
I have experience in PPC when I was remarketing our ads to become more cost-effective and targeting better keywords.
Since I have my own blogs, I am well-versed with the processes involved from ground up in developing websites. I have experience in putting up about a thousand Wordpress sites from my previous work. I had experiences building EMD sites to PBN sites from expired domains.
I've done theme edits and logo design for my sites.
Part of my experience in doing research and term papers were doing business plans and analysis.
Working as an SEO specialist, I have had my share of experience in dealing with clients. I have 2 years B2B customer/technical support experience dealing with engineers and product developers. Other skills I've acquired doing various term papers as a freelance writer.