1. As an
- Worked in Call Center/BPO Industry since 2006.
- Worked as a Technical Support Agent, Video Repair (both from SITEL, Philippines) and most recently as a Service Agent for Iron Mountain at Convergys, Baguio City, Philippines.
- Highly trained for Customer Service for both Inbound (Technical Support/Service) and Outbound (Callback and Telesales) duties.
- Worked as a Service Agent for Iron Mountain (May,2014 - September, 2014), and was trained to respond to our clients'
2. Real Estate Assistant (QLD, Australia)
- Worked as the Vacate Manager for Approved Realty, Queensland, Australia.
- Well - experienced in Lease Renewals, Rent Application using Inspect Real Estate (IRA), Prospecting, Using the Console Gateway, and Comparative Rental Marketing Analysis using
3. SEO specialist - Outreach specialist/Proofreader/Ghostwriter/Copywriter/Email support specialist
- Worked as an all-around virtual assistant focused in SEO.
- Handled different clients and bloggers across different niches. Main tasks are the following:
a. Blogger Outreach
b. SEO Project Manager
c. Metrics checker
SEO Freelancer and Virtual Assistant since 2017.
Being in the ESL industry for more than 7 years has helped improve my English Skills in both Speaking and Writing. I can also teach the Language to other nationalities such as Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese. In Addition, my Call Center experience has helped me enhance my English Communicative skills to Native English Speakers (i.e. Americans, British, Canadians and Australians).
Back in January, 2014, I worked as a Video Repair Agent for COMCAST in SITEL, Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines. I did some up selling for their bundled products so customers can get discounts or enroll them in a Promotional period. In addition, when I was still working in HELP English Language Program, Incorporated as an ESL Curriculum Developer, I did some audio recordings mainly dialogues for language purposes, sometimes focusing on Business English which included Marketing or "on-the-phone" business scenarios. I also do Social Media Marketing / Facebook Marketing / Word of Mouth Strategy to promote my Freelance English Tutoring Program and I am currently running or managing a Home-based English Tutoring online in partnership with a long-time Japanese friend. In addition, I also did some prospecting/Lead Generation for Kick-point (Activationsap.com.au). I am now focused on SEO nowadays when it comes to marketing.
Currently, in our Home-based English Tutoring online, one of my jobs is to send notification to our students regarding updates such as Weather report in the Philippines, Cancellation of classes and offering additional services to make them stay with us. I learned Telephone handling in Call Center. I have spoken to different kinds of clients/customers including handling irate ones.
Recently, I've provided real estate services (Australia) such as Rent Application and Inspect Real Estate calls, Prospecting, Lease Renewals, handling Vacates (Vacate Manager), Comparative Rental Marketing Analysis, etc.
I manage different projects in a month focused on SEO campaigns.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.