- Great ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
writing; and solve complex problems.
- Able to deliver results on time.
- Deep knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, methods, and equipment.
- Exceptional knowledge of designing "accessible" websites.
- Strong knowledge in registering and maintaining the website’s domain name
- Optimizing databases, stored procedures etc.
- Optimizing web servers, understanding performance metrics
- Remotely accessing and administering the server
- Sound knowledge of coding with PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player, follow and support company's
design and development standards.
- Uncommon ability to analyze informational requirements and needs, identify
problems, examine alternatives, reason logically, and design implementation
- Profound ability to pay attention to details; develops, revise, install, and
utilize automated systems and procedures.
- Perform work with regular attendance and punctuality.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of SEO
Programming Language: Visual Basic, HTML, XHTML, PHP.
MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MySQLDatabase, Notepad++, Basic Adobe Photoshop.
Web Development Skills: Web Hosting Management, CSS, CPanel/Domain Management, Domain Set up, CMS-Wordpress, Wordpress installation, content setup, and maintenance.
Others: Aweber, WP Robot, WPTwin, WPMage, WpEngine, Niche Profit Press, Niche Profit Classroom, Clickbump
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.