I am a web developer with more than 7 years experience in the field of web development. As a web developer, I am packed with all the basic skills necessary for every web developer out there starting from performing super basic task like (e.g. accessing remote files using ftp) to more complex tasks like doing DNS setup and web hosting management among others. Website maintenance is also another thing worthy to mention here. As for my core skills, I have listed it below for your perusal.
As a front end developer, my responsibility is into planning and creating W3C compliant and properly structured markup in html5 for web applications. As a UI developer, my responsibility is planning and creating the simplest and really idiot prof (as I call it) user interface. And as a UX developer, I’m into planning and providing users with the best, simple and straight-forward experience they can ever have on the web.
jQuery, jQuery UI
Json and XML
• Ample experience navigating Photoshop and slicing images for the web.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging tools
• Experience with JQuery frameworks to create rich interactive content
• Methods to ensure browser & device compatibility
• Experience in AJAX and Json techniques
• Knowledge of HTML
Back End/Wordpress/CodeIgniter Developer
- In-depth wordpress hook based development with anything custom (e.g. custom options, post types, taxonomy, etc.)
- PHP backend development with CodeIgniter
- Git repository setup, successful branching and development
- Development with SCRUM as methodology for managing the development process
- Building a very extensive custom wordpress theme framework called DWH One Theme used by multisite wp installation
- Multiple templates within a theme is rare, but is being provided by DWH One Theme framework for easy template selection.
- Best practice for wp option, posts and user meta data is being implemented for framework scalability
- Modular option data implementation for more scalability
- Custom widgets and shortcodes development
- Custom plugin development
- Developed a simple newsletter content management system
- Admin and guest user management
- Template creation
- Manage/Publish campaign
- Newsletter management and generation with multiple
Hardcore Wordpress Development/WP Action Hooks and Filters
• Solid experience in creating custom themes and plugins from scratch in wordpress
• Knowledge in OOP
• Solid experience in performance optimization using tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
• Experience in Web Master responsibilities
• Cpanel and WHM experience
My work is with dedication. I have a very exceptional understanding with delivering optimum results to client. I am a very results-oriented person. I can also be a very great team player if need be or I can work alone. Either way will do fine for me.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.