eBay Listing Manager, Virtual Assistant, SEO, Data Entry, Lead Generation, Project Manager, Admin Support, Chat Support, Link Builder, Web 2.0, Article Spinner,
I am currently looking for either full-time or part-time employment. Please keep in touch if you want to know more about me other than stated below.
With my strong background in this industry, I am very flexible in terms of working transitions and scope responsibilities. Working with other team members is not a problem with me. I am very open to ideas and trainings for the benefit of the project.
I value professionalism, confidentiality and could manage well in regards to crunch deadlines and client expectations. Other than that, I am a dedicated worker that can be a strong addition to your team.
- Team player.
- Willingness to undergo necessary training.
- Very keen to details and instructions.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible in terms of working schedule.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good grasp of work transitions.
- Able to work with monotonous/repetitive tasks and can deliver quality output.
- Knows the value of time management
- Knows the importance of meeting and exceeding client's expectations and deadlines.
- Proficient in using MS applications, web browsing, social community and other Internet related activities.
- Can understands instructions easily.
- Advance level in oral and written English.
- Well educated person.
- Has a high-speed Internet connection.
- Works from home with own laptop to use.
- Willing to undergo necessary training to develop skills
- I have a reliable internet connection (DSL up to 5mbps)
- With a back-up LTE (4G) connection
- Advanced laptop for working purposes only with total security/anti-virus.
- Will be working on a very nice and quiet work environment.
- Power interruptions rarely happen.
Below are my skills and expertise but not limited to the following:
ebay Management and other related online shopping sites:
> Selling of products
> Item listing
> Process orders/purchases
> Answering inquiries
> Competitor survey / research
> Account and product management
SEO (Link Building):
> Quality manual link building
> Creation of Web 2.0 quality pages (mini-sites/microsites/mini-nets)
> Basic Blog management (Wordpress & Blogger/blogspot)
> High quality blog commenting
> Article directory submission / posting (Bot and Manual submission)
> Evaluation of "quality" sites to link to
> Link Media Buys
> Press Release submission
> Keyword researching - Google Keyword Planner
> Social media marketing (Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter)
> Social media management (creation of bio-profiles and updating accounts)
> Social media Facebook fan-page management
Virtual Assistant (VA Tasks):
> Data entry
> Database Lister
> Data researcher / data mining
> Email correspondence / Answering email inquiries
> Email support
> Chat support
> MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
> Encoding tasks
> Article spinner (TheBestSpinner)
> Lead generation (collecting and researching of information online)
I am very keen to details and very good in data entry and researching for resources online. As a virtual assistant for more than 8 years now, I am confident to say that I am very flexible in terms of scope responsibilities and could do tasks pertaining to admin and support.
Advance Level 1
I have learned and mastered various online marketing techniques in my 8 years of being a SEO specialist and as a virtual assistant. I have used a number of useful SEO tools that could benefit google rankings. With this, I am confident that I am able help you grow your business and I am also very willing to undergo further training when necessary as I would like to have continuous learning for my professional growth.
Paint.net (Basic skills only)
I have handled several projects and worked with different group of people in achieving common goals.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.