ZONE 4, BRGY. POBLACION
BACOLOD, LANAO DEL NORTE 9205
brightest for your team, I am the one you are looking for!
I am an experienced Virtual Executive Admin Assistant
who has built an experienced online career since 2010 by exceeding client
expectations in the following:
• Project Manager
• Social Media Manager
• WordPress Manager
• Data Entry Specialist
• Web/Data Researcher
• Blog & content writer
• Article editor and proofreader
• Phone Support/Assistant
• (Physical Setting) Customer Service Representative &
• (Physical Setting) Hiring Manager for crew and management
trainees for McDonald’s
Virtual Admin Assistant Job Experiences:
· Expert in Administrative tasks
· Human Resource Management; Team Management; Staff hiring
· Recruitment/Screening of candidates for admin roles
· Calendar/Schedule Management, and Scheduling Appointments
· Customer Service Representative and
· Customer Relations Specialist via
· Attending Phone Calls
· Travel Arrangement
· Xero Bank Reconciliation and Invoice Processing
· WordPress management; Yoast SEO; WP Pricing Table Setup
· Product Research in EazyAzon
· eBay and Amazon Listing and Optimization
· Editing Online Forms and Courses (WordPress - Elementor)
· Audio and Video Transcription using Rev and using Vimeo transcripts
· Web Data Research
· Extracting reports from Infusionsoft
· Uploading and Publishing Infusionsoft
Social Media Management Job experiences:
• Social Media Management (Increasing Organically):
• Tailwind Management and Scheduling (For Pinterest)
• LinkedIn Lead Generation, Research, Sales Navigator, and
• YouTube Management (including doing tags, cards, and description
box, entry of captions, analytics, etc),
• Wix Site Management; Tumbler; WordPress
• Posting, Scheduling for Social Media Platforms
• Customer Relations Management - Answering Clients' comments and
queries on all social media platforms
Applications and Software I am knowledgeable of:
• Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• MS Outlook Calendar and Scheduling
• Great Experience with Gmail, Google docs, Google Drive, and
• TeamViewer, TightVNC, RDP
• Hubstaff and TransferWise (Payroll Processing)
• Canva, PicMonkey, Picasa (Editing – Making Images to post for
• Click Up, Trello, and Asana
• MS Office Suite
• CRM used:
o Hub CRM
o Agile CRM
Niches I have worked for:
• Food and Baking
• Real Estate
• Home supplies
• Health and Life Coaching
• Construction and Online Course Education
• Clothing Apparel
Useful Admin & Customer Service Skills:
• Organizational skills
• Computer proficiency
• Effective communication
• Good interpersonal skills
• Creativity and resourcefulness
• Problem-solving orientation
• Diplomacy and tact
• Time management and deadline orientation etc.
• Creating Presentation
• Writing Content
• Doing Ad Hoc tasks
Physical Setting Job Experiences:
I worked as an Accounting Assistant in a Construction Office,
handling invoice checking, receipts, cheques, and inventory.
I have practical knowledge and skills in business management,
marketing, recruitment, and customer service gained through ownership of a
small home-based hobby business and hands-on management of the end-to-end
operations in one of McDonald's restaurants here in the Philippines.
Prior to working online on a full-time basis, I spent almost six
years in a known cooperative here in the Philippines, where I was employed as
Executive Secretary involving management and administration duties as I was
working hand in hand with the CEO of the cooperative.
• Transcribing minutes of meetings during committee meetings and meetings with the Board of Directors of the coop
• Scheduling meetings
• Arranging travel from plane tickets to accommodations
• Talking with suppliers
• Customer service
• Meeting with managers from the coop branches
• Attending General Assembly meetings as the Board Secretary
Virtual Work Experiences from 2016 – 2021:
2016 – 2019: Virtual Assistant/Admin Staff for A YouTuber and I
handled these tasks:
• Social Media Management
• Travel Arrangements
• Accommodation Arrangements
• Taking down minutes of meetings and transcription of audio recordings
• Customer relations (Answering queries, complaints, and comments)
• Visual Materials Editing using Canva and PicMonkey
2019 – 2022:
Admin Assistant/Data Entry Specialist (Insurance Industry):
• Entering Fact Finds for all the clients of paraplanners
• Double checking documents and quotes sent from the client
• Admin ad hoc tasks like editing templates of Statement of Advice, Record of Advice, etc.
These experiences are where my strong customer orientation,
exceptional communication skills, customer relations, leadership, management, administrative &
writing skills developed mostly and enable me to perform more tasks in an
excellent manner. I will be eagerly waiting for your response. I am always
Thanks a lot for taking the time to review my letter.
All the best,
I have 10 year experience on being a Virtual and Actual Office Assistant.
I was a website content writer for 7 months for an online employer.
I have done Youtube videos for the writeups that I made for the website. I was pre-selling condominiums for an employer in Singapore.
I have been doing Pinnable images from Instructional videos using Picmonkey and other online editing tools
i am currently working as a part-time Secretary in a cooperative. So the skills listed above, I have mostly undergone and experienced.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.