**Social media packaging rates from $699 to $1999 per month available in PDF upon request.** **Warning: My rates are not cheap, so if you're looking for an expert marketer with less than $10 rate per hour, you may exit my profile.**
Before I worked online, I already have a strong sales and marketing background as a pharmaceutical sales representative for multinational companies. From 2010 to 2012, I started out freelancing as a part-time web content writer for a US-based web publishing company.
By 2014, I decided to go full-time with my online writing career. I have astounding skills in searching about the right details for a content; creating a killer headline, attractive opening, and useful body of content. I close each article with a good call to action.
I have worked directly with CEO's, entrepreneurs, SaaS startups, and digital marketing agencies as a writer, social media manager, project manager, and social media director. QUALIFICATIONS**
- excellent and flexible verbal and written communication skills
- strong familiarity with digital and social media marketing
- expertise with social media and community management
- ability to write entertaining, interesting, and compelling marketing content that
matches buyer personas and drives engagement
- strong task, time, and project management skills
- distinctive organizational skills
- relevant experience in writing and copy editing marketing content, landing pages, advertising copy, blogs, and website pages
- ability to produce clear and concise, well-researched, and accurate content aligned with marketing campaign goals
- proficient in building and executing a social media strategy by researching the market and competition, identifying the suited social media platforms for the client, and increasing audience engagement
- wide knowledge in creating informative, engaging, and fun blog posts and/or social
media content with the goal of increasing brand awareness and user engagement
- writes original content that adheres to common SEO best practices
- up to speed to current digital and marketing trends through self-education via variety of newsletter subscriptions
I spend my free time working out, traveling, going to the beach, cooking, reading business books/online articles (Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fortune, TED), watching movies or popular TV series, listening to podcasts, long board surfing, swimming, and many more. My favorite self-growth authors are Stephen Covey, John Maxwell, Tim Ferriss,
I also have an avid interest in beauty, wellness, makeup, fashion, music and movies.
I am extremely adept in using
I am a perfect fit for anyone in the business coaching, health and wellness, fitness, travel, water sports, fashion, or investments niche.
If you need a talented social media person who also writes great English captions that spark conversation, I'm the lady you need. Let me know when we will
Thank you taking a look at my profile.
Pharmaceutical Sales (Field)- 11 years. Web Content Marketing- 6 years Press Release- 1 year Social Media Marketing- 1 year
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.