I have 12 years experience in Customer Service and Sales which started in 2007 from the best contact centers in Cebu, Philippines. The years I've spent in that industry really improved my skills in customer service, sales ( outbound selling or up-selling) and admin works. I would say that I'm expert in dealing with customers' concerns and always go the extra mile. I make sure that my clients are satisfied in whatever it is they need assistance with. I always make sure that it is Win-Win for my boss and the
1. Phone Sales/Customer Service/Appointment Setting
2. Admin Works/ Calendar/Data Scraping Analysis
3. Content Writing/ Product Descriptions
4. Project Collaboration/ Project Management
5. People Management
* Public Office (PIA) Interviewer and News Writer * Spent 9 years in a BPO industry * I taught Korean students with some ESL programs *Part of a Famous Online Japanese ESL School for almost 3 Years * I am a freelance writer, I get jobs every now and then
I worked for different Lines of Business for many years. I worked with Sprint, Vonage, Citibank under a (Business Process Outsource) company. I have Sales experience specifically outbound calling leads for Real Estate sellers based in Ohio
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.