Based on the my five (9) years experience in developing websites and desktop application. I've acquired these set of skills that make me competitive from other developers. These are the skills that I've acquired from long years of experience, to wit:
- In depth knowledge in converting HTML to wordpress themes;
- Knowledge in using adobe photoshop for graphical interface of the site; and
- In depth knowledge in handling FTP, database servers like mysql and web servers like apache, IIS.
- In depth knowledge in using Zend Framework 1.12 and 2.0, and Doctrine 2 for about 7 years.
- Experience in Python Programming and done trainings on the said programming language.
- Experience in using node js with express and ejs
- Experience in using vuejs or vuetify and axios
I'm currently working as an administrative aide in a local government unit of which my key responsibility is documentation of all the plans needed for the year.
I was able to work with some programmers as freelancer fixing, maintaining and updating website for their clients for about a year using Wordpress, Joomla and typolight.
My experience in graphical software were during design a website, creating logo, and editing pictures to fit in the site.
From my previous job experience, we are developing website using php and developing desktop application using visual basic 6 and .Net. I was able to developed a multi-networking website using a Php with the use ajax as front-end functionality, Point of Sale System in a company using visual basic 6 and web-based application using VB.Net for the customer and for the sales representative.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.