Kraftur Pty Ltd./ Shepcon Qld Pty
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Project Engineer/Contracts Administrator
Project Name: Field of Dreams by Frucor Suntory (100,000m2 project)
1. Estimated material quantities for pe-con bidding, material orders, variation claims, progress claims
2. Managed site RFIs, site inspections, concrete and steel dockets
3. Attended to all site queries, concerns, and problems
Strategix Offshore Solutions/Kraftur® Brisbane, Australia
Makati City, Philippines
Estimating/ Project Engineering / Contracts AdministrationEstimating
1. Performed material take-offs from tender drawings in line with the scope of works using cloud-based take-off software
2. Developed a Bill of Quantities (BoQ) using a standard excel templateReviewed contract scope of works
3. Reviewed tender documentation and file as necessary in tender folders
4. Labor Budget management
Project Award and Project Engineering & Contract Administration
1. Managed Procore document control across multiple projects uploading and registering drawings from client transmittals
2. Reviewed and determined drawing changes using Procore drawings set management
3. Notified Brisbane CA of changes, quantify and price drawing changes as required under guidance by senior CA Pricing
4. Managed all project-related correspondence including all necessary filing
5. Assisted Brisbane based Contracts Managers
6. Prepare progress claims and submit in accordance with the contract
7. Assisted Brisbane based Contracts Managers in pricing and submitting variation claimsDrafting in CAD software, if possible, design and constructability changes.
8. Assisted in compiling completed project quality assurance information including ITP’s; Engineers Inspections; Concrete Test Documentation and final submission of completed project lots
9. Assisted in general office remote administration matters where required
KCD Builders Corporation (January 2020 - February 2022)
Santa Rosa City, Laguna PhilippinesProject Engineer/Office Engineer/Safety Officer
1. Completed daily construction tasks while providing safe working conditions, staying on budget, and meeting project deadlines.
2. Used AutoCAD software to read and edit drawings of construction projects.
3. Performed quantity take-offs, estimations, and costing for pre-bid projects and site-related materials
4. Utilized Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Excel to create construction project schedules.
5. Utilized Microsoft Powerpoint to create weekly project reports with percentages, work schedules, and manpower schedules.
6. Conducted meetings and inspections with clients to ensure everything is compliant with the work schedule and construction drawings.
7. Monitored installation of materials and equipment for compliance with drawings and specifications.
8. Handled all site purchase orders and material requests for site use and coordinated them with the purchasing department.
9. Created change order requests, change order material, and cost proposals, in response to out-of-scope work activities.
10. Analyzed designs and performed accurate construction estimates (civil, structural, plumbing) and cost analysis for pre-bid projects.
11. Participated in bidding events and coordinated all bid submissions to clients from bills of quantities to other supplementary documents.
12. Acted as Safety Officer with a great understanding of job site safety practices.
Construction Administration/Management Experience (Philippines & Australia)Queensland, Australia / Manila, Philippines
1. Research for product suppliers from various websites of manufacturers and suppliers for site-use; Sometimes
2. Leverage Microsoft Excel to update and monitor materials/equipment orders, construction schedules, labor budgets, estimates, and computations.
3. Manage all construction material data sheets with product details, guidelines and procedures for site team
4. Assisting in general office remote administration matters where required
5. Develop a Bill of Quantities (BoQ) using Microsoft Excel
Subcontractor – Data Entry/Research Experience
1. Thorough research to create first lines for
2. Manage and organize tasks for all freelancers in a Microsoft Excel
I have over five years of content writing experience, producing SEO-optimized articles, journals, blogs, summaries, captions, presentations, technical blogs, or any other type of writing.
1. Writes SEO-optimized content for a personal finance blog with a focus on money, savings, investing, credit, debt management, financial freedom, retirement planning, travel, frugal living, DIY, productivity, entrepreneurship and more.
2. Writes travel blogs for Canadian and US audience
3. Writes SEO-optimized blog posts for various online services internationally including dermatological, travels, consultant groups, etc.
4. Technical writer who writes books for food niche
5. First line writer for
6. Summary writer that summarizes website blogs, journals, etc.
7. Creative writer that writes show notes, newsletters, social media platforms posts from podcast episodes
8. Writes high-quality, evergreen blogs (with on-page SEO) about various topics like mathematics, engineering, construction, home improvements, house construction, physics, science, product reviews, and music.
9. Perform all proofreading and editing to conform to the HubPages standards of grammar, punctuations, format, etc.
10. Apply on-page and off-page SEO techniques on all articles written for good Google ranking
The link to my HubPages profile:
12. Work as a writer for Scribbloo for topics about social media marketing, cryptocurrency, music, DIY home constructions, etc.
13. Great data entry skills (I've been using excel since forever)
Writing/SEO Tools I Use
Grammarly (grammar, sentence structure)
Duplichecker (for plagiarism)
Semrush (free tools for SEO)
Ahrefs (free tools for SEO)
ZeroGPT (to detect and prevent AI generated content)
Hemmingway app (if content needs to be more readable)
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.