Are you a:
- Special Needs Life Coach?
- Birthing Coach-Educator/Trainer?
- An online marketplace or resource dedicated to both first-time or seasoned parents?
- Childcare or mental healthcare SaaS company?
I can help you get THE RESULTS YOU WANT because:
- as a mother of four, I CAN RELATE TO THE PAIN POINTS OF YOUR TARGET MARKET - whether it's first-time expecting moms, parents in search of quality childcare or self-care, working moms or dads in need of self-care.
- Over the years, I have developed a skill in understanding one's behavior (credits to my little one with developmental delay.) I now am a keen studier of human psychology - which means I DIG DEEP TO UNDERSTAND THE PURCHASING BEHAVIOR OF YOUR PROSPECTS.
Note: I have written a post targeted at persons with disabilities recently and invited them to attend a general assembly. I got a 20% response rate from the audience out of that post.
- from understanding your target market's wants, I can finally WRITE ENGAGING CONTENT THAT COMBINES CREATIVITY WITH CONVERSION-OPTIMIZATION.
- I have recently finished Digital Marketing and Copywriting course which helped me gain a better understanding of why MARKETING IS ESSENTIAL to any business.
Aside from this, I am currently one of the Founding Members and the Chief Communications Officer of an organization for parents and caregivers of children with special needs. This means a huge chunk of work that involves dissemination of information, community/group moderation, facilitation of seminar workshops and what have yous are handed on to me.
If you work with me, here's how I can help you:
1. Find out your target market's wants by identifying and understanding their pains, their fears, their beliefs, and heck even their desires. Once we understand what your customers want, we can develop content that can surely draw them in your service or product.
2. I look and study your direct and indirect competitors' posts, find out which content worked for them and which ones did not. This will immensely help me create a better copy for your business!
3. Create a content calendar out of the keywords your market usually type in search engines, and topics that your competitors have written about that gave them organic traffic to their website.
4. Persuade your customers to take action by writing the way your customers speak! (No fluff; just high-value content.)
Book a discovery meeting with me and you'll get FREE AUDIT for your website!
I have worked as Virtual Assistant combined with Content Marketing and Social Media Management from 2011. Each client I have worked with has provided me several learning opportunities and I am eternally grateful for it. I began my Virtual Assistance with extensive online research, then was asked to use Microsoft Excel and put all the data from my research there. But that's just totally basic. I can use Microsoft Excel as my Work Log Sheet, including the formula needed to come up with the right work hours. Then, I was recently asked to use Basecamp for project management and Infusionsoft for sending newsletters to my client's audience.
I have initially worked as Customer Service Representative at Convergys Services Philippines Alabang. I have passed Culture and Communications Training and Product and Services Training prior to working at Convergys. Then, I have shifted to working as Online English Tutor to Koreans in 2007 and have been my sideline whenever I don't have writing/virtual assistant projects to work with.
I have worked as Content Writer since 2010, then dipped my toes in Environmental Blog Writing, Fashion Writing, E-book writing, Copywriting then News Writing. I am currently running a personal blog, where I hone my skills in creative writing. I have put on proofreading experience for a few months when I worked with Gawon International (a Korean ESL Company) as proofreader of their students' English writing.
As Social Media Manager, my job is to also make sure that my clients turn her followers into customers. In order to achieve this, my promotional material has to be catchy, but not too hard-selling. I have done a few promotional images for my client with the use of Canva.
I used to work as Financial and Insurance Advisor in Sun Life Insurance Philippines in 2013.
I have worked as HR Officer in 2012 and Virtual Assistant in 2011, I am currently handling Social Media accounts of a client who is a Wine Expert and a Raw Food Chef. In addition, I am currently working with a startup company that sells Organic - Natural Products for Home and Health.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.