• Keyword Research (Google Keyword Research Tool)
• Research and Analysis
• On Page Optimization
• Website Audit (checking all of the websites performance and broken links)
• Keyword checking and meta info (covered in the onsite optimization)
• Keyword density check (covered in the onsite optimization)
• Competition Checking (using Market Samurai)
• Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools installation and verification
• Monthly Reports on website rankings and performance (via email)
• Linkwheels (Ethical strategies are to be applied based on every Google update)
• Backlinking strategies (Ethical strategies are to be applied based on every Google update)
• Article and blog writing and distribution (Web 2.0 sites and highly renowned Article Directories)
• Feeds and Syndication (RSS Feed Submission – covered in Linkwheel and backlinking strategies)
• Email Marketing (creating and sending email to prospects based on website niche)
• Creating quality content for website pages
• Tracking keyword and traffic rankings
• Installing plugin
• Updating plugins
• Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Instagram)
Been dealing with clients using English as a primary communication language.
Since I started SEO, online marketing has been a part of my job. Have had remarkable success in giving my client's websites, products or services an online presence using different ethical and efficient marketing strategies.
I have done on page optimization for several websites and I have created so many blogs as a part of my SEO strategy.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.