- React (ReactJs and React Native, Redux)
- iOS (Swift 3 and 4, Cocoapads, Realm, Alamofire, RxSwift)
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- MVP Design Architecture
- Version Control (GIT, SVN)
- Web Service (SOAP, REST)
- PHP (CodeIgniter, Laravel)
- JS (jQuery, ES6)
- Gulp, Webpack, Eslint, Babel
- Java (J2EE)
- CMS (WordPress)
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- CSS (Sass, Less, Bootstrap)
Used CSS for all the Websites I have work
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.