Looking for part-time work (4 hours/day)
at $4.50/hour ($396/month)
May 13th, 2023 (16 days ago)
June 24th, 2013
I have more than 8 years of experience as an Amazon FBA VA. My main function, which I enjoy doing, is to conduct PRODUCT RESEARCH. I am an expert in looking for profitable items from various sourcing sites whether through using tools or searching manually to sell on Amazon. I always take pleasure in being able to provide successful leads.
In my years of experience as a Virtual Assistant for an Amazon FBA seller, I have worked with tools such as:
• FBA Revenue Calculator
• Go Aura
• Tactical Arbitrage
• Storefront Stalker
• Inventory Lab
Other duties I perform include:
• search for suppliers of items such as: BOLOs or Be On the Lookout, client requests, discontinued, and in demand items
• create and manage listings on Shopify providing necessary details such as: cost, list price, description, image, UPC, quantity at locations, etc
• collate and record monthly business expenses from receipts and credit card statements to send to and for accounting
• create BOL/POD for pallet shipments
• update and manage Google Sheets essential for the business' processes to flow effectively
• layout design to promote business
• create short promotional video
I complete tasks with very minimal to no supervision needed. I am proactive, take initiative, and ready to learn new skills to further maximize contribution to the business’ growth. I have a good command of both written and verbal English.
As additional background, before shifting to working online, I previously worked as a Recruitment Associate for a BPO company in my city and as a Customer Service Representative in another BPO for one of the top wireless telecommunications providers in the US.
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.