Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Jun 10, 2019
I'm a SEO Specialist who loves to deliver results to my clients. I've been on this industry for 6 years now and still love doing it! I'm an open-minded individual that love to learn a lot of new things regardless of my experience. I provide only the safest way to rank websites thru white hat both international and local SEO.
• Site Analysis/Audit - check all the state and issues of the website and make a sketch on how to get it back to ranking (white hat) - content, age, images, alt texts etc.
• Building SEO Strategies based on the Site Audit
• Keyword Research and Implementing/Choosing the Right Keywords
• On-page SEO (White Hat) - no spam
• Proper anchor text diversification
• Proper creation of pillow links
• Proper creation of sets of Web2.0 properties
• Provide effective, high quality backlinks
• Setting Up Social Profiles
• Analyze competitor website and steal the healthy links
• Creation of high quality (Tiered or Non-Tiered) Link Wheels, Chains, Pyramid (T1 T2 T3)
• Create video idea for the website
• Find auction or expired Private Blog Network (PBN) and set it up from scratch (white hat)
Other SEO-related I provide:
• Manage SEO teams (Australian Website Development)
• Content outsourcing
• Effective and powerful mass backlinking
• Quality SEO resources
• Ranking YouTube etc. Videos (Video SEO)
• Provide Reviews of various SEO tools
• Content Marketing
• Pay Per Click Campaigns
• Google Webmaster and Analytics Integration
• Social Media Optimization
• EDU links
• Basic website design - WordPress only.
• Business Catalyst
• Divi Themes etc
SEO Tools That I Used:
• Screaming Frog
• Majestic SEO
SEO On-page Specialist
WME (Website Marketing Experts http://www.websitemarketingexperts.com.au)
Jan. 2013 to October 2015
Australian Website Development
Dec. 2015 - 2017
March 2017 - March 2018
oDesk: https://www.odesk.com/users/~0147a2f5b64f0dc5b6 Skype ID: jleone22 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.