Looking for part-time work (6 hours/day)
at $25.00/hour ($3,300.00/month)
August 18th, 2023 (47 days ago)
May 18th, 2010
Hi I have been SEO specialist for more than 8 years and I am more experience in fixing technical aspects on both on-page and off-page. I have also working experience in web development like minor fixing like, server issues, css or styling issues, and some JS or site functionalities. And work with several platform like WordPress, Shopify, Neto. I am also experience different SEO tools like Semrush, Ahres, Moz, Screaming Frog, Search Consoles, Google Analytics and more.
- Conduct Keyword Mapping and Research
- Fix href-lang Issues in Shopify and WordPress
- Fix errors or pages indexing and crawlability issues
- Fix Core Web Vitals and Mobile Usability Issues
- Fix Video Sitemap Indexing Issues
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Optimize Page Performance
- Fix SSL and Server Issues
- Clone or Migrate Current WordPress to New Hosting
Experience: 5+ years
I have more experiences in technical aspects both on-page and off-page with web development experiences; from wp cloning, domain setups and some frontend and backend minor fixing issues.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.