-Team Manager (results-driven)
-Knows how to develop an individual to be at their best
-Knows how to provide above and beyond customer service via call,
-An achiever and a Learner who never stops in improving skills.
-Knows basic graphic design
-knowledgeable in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
-knowledgeable in social media sites like
-can construct amazing
-artistic and creative.
-Knowledgeable in Google Sites, Slides, Spreadsheets, Draw and Word.
• Enjoys unique assignments and takes on important positions, even in the midst of risks.
• Able to multi-task in a variety of areas, maintaining control over many projects simultaneously.
• Shows the rare ability to concentrate on ideas, issues, and people and relate them instantly to the big picture.
• Excellent at taking on challenging assignments or difficult tasks, and succeeding with them.
• Has the ability to be both firm and friendly as the situation demands.
• Able to direct and motivate others while still being sensitive to their needs and concerns.
• Approach challenges in a forceful, direct, and bottom-line manner.
I have been a customer service agent for more than 10 years and have been dealing with international clients all the time.
I have had a few instances, dealing with email marketing.
I am assisting clients with getting their online widget uploaded on their website so I know a few things here and there.
I am a customer service advocate and have had a number of years under me to back it up.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.