Oct 19, 2023
Starting Salary: $700 per month
Weekly Hours: 5 hours per day (M-F)
Availability: Preferably 7:00am - 12:00am (PHT)
I am looking to build a small team of talented and motivated individuals who are interested in building a low-poly first-person shooter using the Unity game engine. Looking to make this a huge FPS in the tactical FPS lane. We are capable of creating better stuff than the big corporate AAA studios.
Keeping things with a low-poly style gives us the flexibility to scale at speed without the need for massive art studios and attention to fine nitty gritty details. (That is not to say we don't care about details).
My background is in design, so I can take on a leadership role in the creative/art sector of this game. However, I still need some help getting familiar with how to use Unity
Anyway, that is the game plan here. I have begun working on planning out the game along with its
Things I am looking for:
- Knowledge of Pro Builder
- C++ or C#
- 3D content development
- Knowledge of game physics
- Knowledge of scripting, textures, animations
To apply, please answer these questions:
1. Do you have a portfolio of work you've done? If so, please send link. (can be anything related to game development or design)
2. How many years have you been in game development?
3. Do you enjoy FPS games? If so, what are your favorite titles?
4. How deep is your experience with Unity?
5. Is this something you would be in for the long run?
6. Title your application with "GAME DEV"
Contact Person: Chris Guad
Member since: February 29, 2020
Total Job Posts: 83