Php 15,000 to 25,000
Nov 13, 2023
We are looking for someone with experience working in a digital agency as a Project Coordinator. The right person must be able to work US Eastern time zone (Philippine night shift), have excellent communication skills, have a prior history working in a digital marketing agency, be very organized, and be reliable.
Project Coordinator duties:
- Attend/run client meetings or calls, keeping the objectives, questions, and outcomes in mind.
- Must coordinate all project details with the team in our PM software.
- Keep the project on track to hit the deadlines.
- Answer direct questions from the client or staff about the project.
- Come up with solutions to the challenges and concerns of the client.
- Attend regular tea
- Must work US Eastern time zone (US 9 am - 5 pm)
- Can work virtually with a reliable internet connection and computer.
- Must have a good phone/zoo
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an Account Manager or Project Coordinator of the Digital Marketing Agency.
- Must have a firm grasp of SEO, Social Media. Website Development, PPC, etc.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
What we offer:
- HMO (for Full-time employees who have rendered service at the company for at least 1 year)
- Mandatory benefits (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF, and 13th-month pay)
- Sick & Vacation Leave Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Salary increase/Performance bonuses
- Life-Work Balance
- Flexi Schedule
- Fixed weekend off
Note: We need SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-big, and several people we are newly hiring to remain compliant with Phil's labor laws and regulations, otherwise, we commit unfair labor practices. This is also to protect Advanzweb/BVTP from potential risks, including fines and penalties, and reputational damage.
We are a Filipino-owned Digital Marketing Agency located in the US. Our staff is 100% Filipino and located in several areas in the Philippines, including Cebu/Surigao and others. Our goal is to provide excellent services to our clients and long-term great working conditions for our staff. We believe in providing opportunities and rewards to those that work hard and are smart for the company (Jewelry Store Marketers).
IMPORTANT: To apply, you must do the following to be considered:
- Write a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good candidate for this job.
- Submit a link to your resume.
- Provide any letters of recommendation.
- Make the
- Tell us what the important traits of an effective Project Coordinator are.
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Jewelry Store Marketers
Contact Person: Guy Pineda
Member since: January 9, 2014
Total Job Posts: 31