Oct 16, 2023
Department: Software Development
Experience: 5+ Years
Office Hours: Minimum 8 hours per day (M-F 2:30 pm – 11:30 pm PHT)
Job Function: Information Technology
Under the supervision of the Lead Developer and Client, the Senior Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written and oral specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Collaborates effectively with the development team and web/app developers during the creative process.
• Provides technical expertise and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on client projects. • • Communicates with employees, web/app developers, and partner web/app developers, ensures technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
• In partnership with developers, helps maintain direction for our technology practice.
• Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
• Collaborates with project managers and other web/app developers to successfully manage client relationships.
• Turns design and user interface mockups into functional platforms.
Client Management Responsibilities:
• Understand the client’s organizational goals and objectives.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client
• Fluent in English.
• Very good Written/Oral communication skills.
• Delivers engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understand how to tactfully communicate difficult/sensitive information.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
• Participates in training with tea
• Elicits cooperation from a variety of sources including Webyug Infonet LLP management and client tea
• Comfortable using teleconferencing and web-based technology to communicate with our clients.
Technical Requirements, Skills, Qualifications, and Assets:
• A minimum of five years of experience
• Proficient in C#
• Strong knowledge of Angular.
• Salesforce API and Architecture. (Is a Plus)
• BE in computer science or equivalent academic degree.
• Familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development).
• Knowledge of Entity framework.
• RESTful API (creation and consumption).
• Azure/MS SQL Server.
• Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
• Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, and on budget with high-quality results.
• Confident in consulting with clients and ability to juggle multiple tasks/phases simultaneously.
Prior Experience preferred, willing to learn a MUST:
• Code Review.
• Experience with ASP.NET Zero and ASP.NET Boilerplate.
• Experience with Azure DevOps / GIT.
• Azure Systems Architecture (App Services, Azure DB’s, Blob Storage).
• MS Dynamics 365 Development (Native and Rest API).
• Versatile; comfortable performing a variety of roles and tasks within the company.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
• Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
• Thrives on learning and learning
• Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
• Previous experience in consulting/professional services.
• Previous experience in web app development or software development projects; familiarity with the software development lifecycle.
• Familiarity with software requirements analysis and IT project/task management best practices. Passionate about technology and willingness to improve the skill set continually.
Contact Person: Phyrem HR
Member since: September 11, 2018
Total Job Posts: 21