Oct 14, 2023
Expert Wordpress designer needed who can do custom code
Would you like to work with a growing digital marketing company and have continuous website projects to work on?
The mission of Atomic Digital’s team is to drive growth through portfolio optimization and operational excellence, working collectively together to achieve better results. The person in this position is an expert at preparing thoughtful and high-quality work.
This role requires an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment of continuous improvement and problem-solving. Teamwork and adaptability will be critical to your
This is a FULLY REMOTE position. We value flexibility and freedom.
- good with reading, writing and speaking English
- Good with CSS, HTML5, Wordpress, Rank Math,
- Good with lead forms in multiple steps
- could build a home page similar to
- Can get websites to load in under 1 second
- Good at building systems
- Expert in your job and still wanting to learn more
- Believe that the possibilities are endless with digital marketing
- Value attention to detail and growth
- Are working to have the best websites on the internet
- Are committed to creating team dynamics that create empowerment vs. entitlement
- Offer access to accelerated learning on business principles
- build web pages, lead forms, small websites
-find ways to speed webpages load time
- Identify key metrics for tracking and growth areas of opportunity
- Be able to implement necessary changes without a ton of oversight
- Help Develop systems for tracking progress of team
- Are responsive on a daily basis
- Have some complimentary graphic design skills
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and pride in high-quality output
- A team-player who wants to participate in building the most impactful Digital Marketing company on the planet
- Excellent communication
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently and with strong attention to detail
- Understand SEO, customer journey
-Content creation idea suggestions
Our Core Values:
1. Learn, Grow, Implement
2. We work toward a complete WOW experience
3. “Can do” attitude
4. Humility and Integrity
6. Enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious, and hardworking
7. Pride in work
8. Ability to adapt/adjust
Compensation: Php 60,000 - 80,000/month
Apply for this Job
Submit Application below to:
What about this position excites you?
How many hours a week you would like to work?
Tell me about a recent rewarding project you participated in.
What do you hope to learn/grow more in depth in taking this role?
What is your salary expectation?
*2-minute video submission link including:
1. Website tools you are familiar with.
2. How many hours a week you would like to work
3. Any other digital experience you have
Contact Person: Sam Vandervalk
Member since: January 17, 2023
Total Job Posts: 34