$1,000 USD per month
Jun 22, 2023
We are looking for a Senior WordPress developer and designer to come join us in developing custom websites and plugins for our clients. If you are passionate about learning, improving your skills, and would like to make a difference in a growing company, then this is the opportunity for
Who we are
We are Sapere Marketing, a growing digital creative agency specializing in web and branding design, custom development and premium web hosting for our clients. We have 7 developers, 2 project managers and a business manager. You'll fit well into our team!
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Oxygen Builder experience is a huge bonus
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Extensive experience designing and developing responsive websites.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding in the code versioning tool, Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- WordPress API development experience is a plus
- Architecting and developing WordPress websites, including theme and plugin customization.
- Overseeing all aspects of the website's lifecycle, from initial design and architecture to development, deployment, and management.
- Understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting any issues that might arise.
- Performing routine site maintenance as needed and spotting out and fixing any bugs or issues.
- Assisting in the monitoring of website traffic, as well as the optimization of SEO.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create innovative, high-quality solutions.
- Ensuring that all user input is validated before it is submitted to the back end.
- Keeping up-to-date on the newest innovations, trends, and emerging technologies in the industry.
- Coordinating with tea
- Participating in and contributing to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of in-house standards for website development.
- Mentoring other developers, as needed, providing guidance, and conducting code reviews.
- Strong understanding of website aesthetics and making sure all designs are in compliance with company branding and standards.
- Multi-task between projects as needed
- Daily stand ups,
Perks for you
- Full-time long-term opportunity
- Competitive bi-weekly pay
- National holidays off
- Two weeks paid vacation after 3-month initial probationary period
- Professional development
- Work from home
- 13th month bonus (starting in December 2023 and pro-rated for your first year)
- Annual performance raises
- Profit-sharing after 1 year
Submit your resume and examples of your portfolio that showcases your WordPress development and design experience. With your resume, please answer the following question:
What is your favorite food?
Resumes without an answer to this question, will not be considered.