5 - 10 USD
Jun 13, 2023
Are you a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail? Do you love coordinating processes and ensuring compliance with regulations? If so, Parcil Safety has the perfect opportunity for you! As a Document Control Specialist, you'll have the crucial role of creating and coordinating changes to documents and procedures, while maintaining their accuracy, quality, and integrity. With your expertise in M365 applications and knowledge of ISO 9001, you'll review documents for completeness and format, and utilize SharePoint and Power Automate workflows to load, route, and release documents. Join our team and make a significant impact on our documentation control and product configuration management processes!
Please apply via this link:
Note, if the link is blurred out for you please reach out to us via the messenger app.
What you will be doing:
- Create new documents and procedures.
- Coordinate changes to documents and procedures.
- Ensure document compliance with all QMS, ISO, and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Maintain all internal documentation within the Document Control System including loading, routing, and releasing documents via SharePoint and Power Automate workflows.
- Reviewing documents and procedures for accuracy and completeness in terms of presentation, such as format, etc.
- Responsible for the storage, organization, maintenance, and control of the company's documentation and records, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures while ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma required, associate or bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Word, and other M365 Applications is required.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of documentation control and product configuration management.
- Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically M365 Applications.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001 certified environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings is a plus.
- Stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 30mbps
- Fluency in communicating in the English language
- Antivirus will be set up on your computer
- Have high-level communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be dependable, show up on time during set hours (8am – 5 pm CT (UTC -6))
What you will get:
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Regular pay raises throughout your tenure
- Paid Holidays Specific to your country
- Paid Stipend for Full-time Employees
- Steady work with the same team for years!
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack and Company Events
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- Paid wellness events
- An opportunity to grow within a rapidly scaling company