Dec 01, 2023
Are you a creative designer with a passion for sales and marketing? Do you have a keen eye for visually appealing graphics that can capture the attention of potential clients and customers? If you are a talented designer with a knack for driving sales, we want to hear from you!
Work Schedule: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM (Philippine Time) - Monday to Friday
- Work closely with the Account Manager to develop long-term business relationships related to a client.
- Develop design templates for various products for future implementations
- Lead/assist the day-to-day operations, marketing and strategic development of a given account in ensuring that the deliverables are executed flawlessly, and targets are achieved.
- Proactively identify potential internal issues, communicate and implement timely solutions and opportunities for growth for the company.
- Multi-task and account manage various corporate accounts, from small to big accounts, with an excellent ability to monitor and track the deal's progress.
- Translate project requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into visually enticing designs, easy to use, emotionally engaging and built on best practices.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites, applications and
- Provide thought leadership on web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Assist the Corporate Accounts Manager in coordinating meetings with the client and support him/her in closing the deal.
- Develop case studies on our internal practices and systematically record them in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Share best practices used in the management of projects.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- A solid visual and technical portfolio.
- Knowledge of remote collaboration tools, i.e., Asana, Slack,
Contact Person: Darren Choong
Member since: July 24, 2022
Total Job Posts: 32