$3.50 - $5.00 per hour
Dec 04, 2023
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Functional knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to ensure relation and compliance to construction/project requirements.
• Obtains, maintains, and administers the data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project-related entities.
• Provide support to coordinate, direct and monitor activities of contractors/subcontractors, engineers, architects, and related performing entities.
• Provide project controls, cost, and performance activities and procedures support and administration.
• Participate in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
• Strong familiarity and knowledge of self-performed and trade contracting including productivity, construction means, and methods.
• Monitor and report subcontractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment.
• Provide administration and processing of project logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization.
• Help ensure project closeout to secure guarantees, warranties, and related provisions for final project delivery to owner entities.
• Can independently oversee related activities and tasks as necessary
• Provide all services and objectives for the application of company standards and quality project deliverables.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience.
• Fire alarm/ Access Controls/ Security Systems experience a plus.
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
• Must know know how to use BIM Modeling, AutoCAD and Bluebeam
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent English both verbal and written communication
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, templates, methodologies, and best practices.
• Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft project, word and
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $3.50 - $5.00 per hour
• 4 – 8 hour shifts
• Monday to Friday
• 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
• Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Contact Person: Lutfi Abed
Member since: April 1, 2022
Total Job Posts: 5